It’s over

Advertisement
It was revenge for Maurice Clarett and a lot of other things. And there was nothing the Big 10 could do about it. The ACC was a made man, and the Big 10 wasn’t. And they had to sit still and take it. It was among the P5, it was real greaseball ****.

Advertisement
It was revenge for Maurice Clarett and a lot of other things. And there was nothing the Big 10 could do about it. The ACC was a made man, and the Big 10 wasn’t. And they had to sit still and take it. It was among the P5, it was real greaseball ****.
I see what you did here.

Exactly.

Since January...JANUARY...I have been talking about the need for widespread, frequent, and rapid testing. And wearing masks.

All of this could have been planned for, all of the worst outcomes could have been avoided.

But this was politicized since Day 1. Honest people will admit that.
It’s unreal to me. I had someone say how can they ensure the safety and realistically create a bubble with the number of ppl on a football team
-comprehensive safety protocols put in place for each school

-creating a on campus bubble. Imo that’s was obvious and could’ve easily been implemented 4 or 5 weeks before fall camp.

-Similar to how the NBA had teams and players quarantined on arrival until initial test results came back. Imo this should’ve been in place from the start

but in order for these to be accomplished, u needed leadership on the same page. Clearly that was not the case. Look, they had 5 months to figure this out. Instead some ppl were pretending this **** would just disappear on it’s own, it’s just a bad flu szn and everything will be open on Easter. ppl need to wake up and understand, because of the lack of action to mitigate the impact of COVID early on, we will be living in this climate for unforeseen future.. that’s just a fact.

If they don’t have a szn I’m telling u right now the landscape of the NCAA and college sports will forever be changed as a result..already some talks about Ohio state saying the **** with what the big 10 decides to do they will venture out in order to have a szn..it’s a mess

Advertisement
Meanwhile Florida just broke its record for hospitalizations......
First, the Covid forum is the place to share this sort of thing, but we'll expect you to cite your source. There are plenty of daily updates in the US deaths soar thread.

First, the Covid forum is the place to share this sort of thing, but we'll expect you to cite your source. There are plenty of daily updates in the US deaths soar thread.
You a mod now? FOH. This entire thread is related to COVID.

A lot of his base are cfb fans..believe that..but I always thought politics and sports don’t mix..seems to mix just fine when elections are coming up
Wouldn't it be funny if he really got involved and passed something that made football be played, and that's what won his re-election?

Advertisement
You a mod now? FOH. This entire thread is related to COVID.
You know I'm not a maude. I was just suggesting that if you're going to try to contribute data, there's a place where it will be accepted.

But it has to actually be accurate, not bull**** slanted to paint an incorrect picture that will be spread by simpletons.

Advertisement
Some of you just believe the fear **** without actually understanding what it means

Who is this hack? The hospitalization data from the COVID dashboard, which defines a COVID hospitalization in this context as, "primary diagnosis of COVID-19." is provided by the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration, a state which is more than likely underreporting statistics. I'd like to see that separate data if you or Jennifer can find it.

Last edited:
They only have current data available, so I can't see the historical data, but here's today's number.

1597090579492.png

Who is this hack? The hospitalization data from the COVID dashboard is provided by the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration, a state which is more than likely underreporting statistics
Some of you just believe the fear **** without actually understanding what it means

A reporter who who covers this for a living. Somebody Im quite certain knows a lot more about it than you
Don't make assumptions.

Advertisement
Back