It’s over

Advertisement
So Miami, Clemson, FSU and Notre Dame go to the SEC for 1 year and Gayturds are forced to play Miami & Clemson!!!
Harrison Ford Shrug GIF by Star Wars

Advertisement
Can we close this ******* thread please?!

I think all threads that are titled with negativity towards this up-coming CFB season need to be shut the **** down ASAP!

I’ve been saying this..ofc we all want a szn..but it’s not gunns happen. The fact that these conferences and universities, who are privy to Top information spent 5 months, likely muddled by politics, not coming up with a comprehensive plans to either have a pathway towards a szn or just cancel it is unbelievable too me

Exactly.

Since January...JANUARY...I have been talking about the need for widespread, frequent, and rapid testing. And wearing masks.

All of this could have been planned for, all of the worst outcomes could have been avoided.

But this was politicized since Day 1. Honest people will admit that.

Advertisement
We live in federalist society. Meaning states are in charge. **** a sloppy federal gov one size fits all bs. That’s what slows things down. Testing was slowed becasue in the beginning it all went through CDC. Then they got rid of that and allowed states to set their own rules, and private companies to do tests as well, and testing exploded. Idiot fed gov and WHO also said not to wear masks at the beginning. I bet you if states handled their own messaging a number of them would have said to wear masks...

This is all bull****. The administration was warned back in November that this virus would disrupt our daily lives..November 2019. My sister in law, who works for a Big Pharma, has been working on this virus since. The administration had the data, they were warned, they did nothing.

Many ***** moons ago, I suggested there wouldn't be major CFB in the year of the PLANNED-pandemic.. But Cane good ol' boys MOCKED moi. LOL huh? Yeah, yeah, yeah. The Trump Red states are going to have a CFB season in the year of the planned-pandemic. duh. Well, maybe not. LMFAO

This has been a public service announcement of the greater Albuquerque area’s DON’T DO METH association.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Ah, so your claim was COMPLETELY off base then:

Side note, a hospital in san antonio wrongly reported 3,500 deaths as covid deaths?

Or don't you understand the difference between "deaths" and "cases"?

Also, counting probable cases in the state total or not is semantics. It is patently NOT "wrongly" reporting them as cases.

Last edited:
Ideologues, on both sides, have ruined this country.

No person is liberal or conservative across the board. People just like to be tribal

Ideologues, on both sides, have ruined this country.

No person is liberal or conservative across the board. People just like to be tribal
This isnt wrong, but you can see the Trump Derangement Syndrome in this thread.
There is no reason to not have a season other than politics, this whole BS situation is 99% politics

but go ahead, kill college sports, take away scholarships, bankrupt the Universities,

Advertisement
Back