It’s no secret, I grew up loving the Canes - JJ Watt

I didn't realize Coker lasted through '06. The '05 Peach Bowl is about the time I started trying to block those years from memory so it's a bit of a haze. Thanks for the clarification.
Was handed the Greatest Collection of Talent in NCAA History from Butch....How you completely unravel this in 3 yrs is unbeknownst to mankind....

Advertisement
You either loved The Canes or hated the Canes.

Anyone old enough to remember when we had it rolling felt one way or the other.

Looking forward to CMC bringing that back

Yea, people would’ve questioned his recruitment. I just read posts in one or both of the tears threads of people clowning FSU/UF for picking up 2 star dudes/ giving PWOs full scholarships…. Our arm chair analysts would have ripped that staff a new one.

With that being said, happy these dudes are coming out with their love for the U. Strengthens the brand with their publicity.
True, but why should a competent staff care about what fans think? The problem was, we didn't have anybody competent on our staff since Butch (unfortunately Richt was burned out and didn't have the stamina)

I didn't realize Coker lasted through '06. The '05 Peach Bowl is about the time I started trying to block those years from memory so it's a bit of a haze. Thanks for the clarification.

The peach bowl is when I really got kicked in the nuts. "****, it's over, huh?"

**** pushed in

Advertisement
I would LOVE a now-can-be-told article or podcast on the decline of Canes football under Coker.

Anyone know if this has been done, already — I mean with actual reporting?

I would LOVE a now-can-be-told article or podcast on the decline of Canes football under Coker.

Anyone know if this has been done, already — I mean with actual reporting?
Don't CIS threads count as real reporting?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
GOT DAMMIT, MAN!
How many posts will it be before people are saying jj watt is trolling us. Lmfao. Some people. I get hindsight is a mutha ****** and some do have agendas. But what could that be when ur hearing more and more the same theme. Jj by the way DEFINITELY isn't trolling. He's a good genuine dude. His brother has an even more amusing story in relation to us.

Advertisement
Back