It’s funny how different the “fans” feel about this program vs the two ex players I heard this week

Exactly and to think that just because they were great playing on the field that it can translate to better being coaches. We need to stop that mess!

lol MOST fans are misinformed and dont understand what theyre watching. arenas isnt a shining example of a former player attempting to turn analyst. just listen to romberg break down the game (at least OL part) and there is a lot that i dont personally see

Advertisement
Take players opinions of coaching staff with a pinch of salt ...

.. if we have not learned that much from our past, then we deserve this sh1tshow...

we know manny is coming back at this point. the issues with his staff are evident (i cant stand enos but if he became less stubborn w his approach, he may come back). our best hope for recruiting is that we win out (as ridiculous as this seems right now). it wont make the issues with the team disappear but itll build some confidence for all involved. also, id take 9-4 in year 1 fo a brand new HC regardless of schedule.
Winning definitely helps. If this staff could develop our players (especially the offensive line) we should be really good next year. We only lose KJ from the 2-deep on offense. The offensive line "should" improve with experience and player development. I expect the QBs to continue to improve. Most likely Jarren, but there will be an open competition on Greentree which will make all QBs better in year 2 of Enos. We don't miss a beat at RB if DJ leaves for the NFL (which I expect given he has a son). We'll have Lo, Cam, and Burns. Just need to close on Chaney and we're looking great at RB.

On the defensive side, we lose Shaq, Pinkney, Finnley, Hill, Bethel, Patchan, NNoruka, and Knowles from the 2-deep. I think the defense will be better as well because the secondary will have experience and our D-line will be much better IMO with our young DT that redshirted (Blisset, Harrison-Hunt, Holley) plus Nesta, Ford, and Miller. I can't see Garvin turning pro this year. Our DEs for next year: Garvin, Rousseau, Harvey, Phillips.

So because of what 2 random players say, we’re ok? Gtfo
Go talk to Vilma, someone that actually did something for this university
Vilma said yesterday on Packer and Durham that every team (besides Clemson) in the ACC has equal talent. He feels that all the teams have enough talent to be constantly in the top 20. He said that at first, he felt the ACC was the worst conference but after watching the season he feels it's like the Pac 12 a few years ago. He feels in the next few years the ACC will be much better and will benefit Miami, Vtech, and Florida St with the high caliber players. He also says FSU is a year ahead of us with Willie and the players are finally buying into his system. He mentions what they looked like from the beginning of the season and what they did vs Syracuse.

Last edited:
Advertisement
lol MOST fans are misinformed and dont understand what theyre watching. arenas isnt a shining example of a former player attempting to turn analyst. just listen to romberg break down the game (at least OL part) and there is a lot that i dont personally see

just listen to romberg break down the game (at least OL part) and there is a lot that i dont personally see
[/QUOTE]

That is all i need to know from you from your previous quote. Got to be kidding me. lol SMDH wow

just listen to romberg break down the game (at least OL part) and there is a lot that i dont personally see
That is all i need to know from you from your previous quote. Got to be kidding me. lol SMDH wow
[/QUOTE]

hes actually pretty good

This is what happens when u make friends with the staff, they should be fired. Even if I hung out with Diaz I would say u need to be fired, I like u bro but u ain’t the one just being real.

Advertisement
#3 UGA loses at home to 2-3 SCar team... nobody ready to blow up Kirby Smart (even though I think he is not going to be the savior coach UGA is needing to win a chip). They'll ride with Smart much like they did with Richt. CotY award once or twice but will spend 15 years there and nothing to show for it.

Ay least they are a top 10 team and not losing to gt.

The difference between a former player/coach with a solid opinion or a crappy one is whether or not they go along with one's narrative. If they agree with it, everyone should listen; if they dont, then they're clueless. Such is life I guess.

Advertisement
Fans want the coaches fired because every facet of the team, with the exception of the punter, has regressed.

Enos was supposed to modernize the offense yet runs the equivalent to what Richt ran. The defense was going to regress with how many players we lost last year, but the players that should be stepping up-- Shaq, Pinckney, Bandy, etc--are underperforming and look worse than in years' past. Then to top it all off, there's no for-sure recruiter on the staff besides Fields.

So average coaching + bad offense + underperforming defense + sh***y recruiting = fans being down on the program.

Advertisement
I don’t need to be an ex player to realize Dan Enos sucks. At least baker admits when he is wrong and works to fix his mistakes. Enos knows what works for our offense and won’t do it cause he is a know it all *******.

Diaz brought this on himself for what he said when he got hired.if he'd came out from the start saying things would be tough going fans wouldn't be going off like they are.he had us believing things were better than they are.now Diaz has to eat crow when he should've made examples out of a handful of players so he could get their attention.now he's lost it.

Did Ryan Collins say anything about whether or not he still feels like the coaching staff should’ve started him instead of Frank Costa?

I would give them leeway if the offense improved immensely as the young defense would be on the field a lot more like FSU. Willie is a horrible coach but Briles put a spark in ther offense increasing their total offense by almost 50 spots from last year, and their O Line may be worse than our'sEA. Our offense in comparison fell 18 spots down from last year.

Advertisement
Back