It’s funny how different the “fans” feel about this program vs the two ex players I heard this week

Advertisement
Yup. If being a great player translated to being a great analyst and evaluator, MJ and Magic would be battling it out for GM of the year each season.

Don't forget about Isiah Thomas, Larry Bird, etc. And basketball is easier to evaluate than football.

I think @Go Canes!! alluded to these comments, but when you read the transcribed quote....yikes. It's like Mongo is living in an opposite reality.

Don't forget about Isiah Thomas, Larry Bird, etc. And basketball is easier to evaluate than football.

I think @Go Canes!! alluded to these comments, but when you read the transcribed quote....yikes. It's like Mongo is living in an opposite reality.

I like playing for coaches that dont demand perfection.

Miami-FSU game winner has won by 5 points or less in the last 5 meetings. This game is in Tally and will be no different. The game will be close. Respect your opponent. Stay off the sauce til' Saturday and stop sniffing glue.
Respect my opponent??....Yeah...you mean the ones that stood over Duke Johnson as he was screaming in pain with a broken ankle, pointing and Laughing??...You mean those POS??...F-them...and F you...

Advertisement

A lot of alum like manny believe it or not. He’s not golden. He always has alumni around the team

We better beat the brakes of Fsu .... PERIODT! ( Yes, With the t...)

From top to bottom there is no excuse or reason we shouldn't! (Sick of it mannn !!!)

Go Canes!

We should because they're really bad but for some reason these games always come down to the end. Hope we can make the field goal. :6fps6:

Reading this board you would think the sky is falling around here vs the comments of guys like kelvin Harris and Ryan Collins on podcasts. They both aknowledge that this team isn’t performing to expectations, but they sure aren’t on the “fire everyone” bandwagon that most on this board are on

you mention the opinion of ryan collins, therefore your statement is moot.

Advertisement
Reading this board you would think the sky is falling around here vs the comments of guys like kelvin Harris and Ryan Collins on podcasts. They both aknowledge that this team isn’t performing to expectations, but they sure aren’t on the “fire everyone” bandwagon that most on this board are on

I would've thought you could've come up with a better first porst Manny.

CIS is more entertaining than Jerry Springer.
d2eqzPnNufq1xKrS.gif

Advertisement
Although Enos has done a ****** job, in my opinion Blake has done a really ****** job. How you allow 42 points to VT at home coming off a bye week to a first time starter is unforgivable to me. He has to go. Did I mention 4th and 17?
The offense turns it over every time they touch the ball?

#3 UGA loses at home to 2-3 SCar team... nobody ready to blow up Kirby Smart (even though I think he is not going to be the savior coach UGA is needing to win a chip). They'll ride with Smart much like they did with Richt. CotY award once or twice but will spend 15 years there and nothing to show for it.

They made it to the national championship game in year 2. Lost in OT. Smart earned the benefit of the doubt. Diaz will be lucky to make a bowl game. I was rooting for Diaz but I think he f#cked himself with his poor hiring decisions. I'd be interested in knowing what he saw in Enos that convinced him to hire him.

Sad thing is I believe that FSU is worse than us but will win the game on Saturday because the spread offense will force our poorly tackling defense to try to tackle 1 on 1, whereas Enos will make life easy for FSU with his inevitable play action passes on 3rd and 8. Miami will get behind, abandon run, and this time there wont be a 20 point comeback.

Advertisement
Many of these "fans" are the biggest impostors this side of creation.

They made it to the national championship game in year 2. Lost in OT. Smart earned the benefit of the doubt. Diaz will be lucky to make a bowl game. I was rooting for Diaz but I think he f#cked himself with his poor hiring decisions. I'd be interested in knowing what he saw in Enos that convinced him to hire him.

Sad thing is I believe that FSU is worse than us but will win the game on Saturday because the spread offense will force our poorly tackling defense to try to tackle 1 on 1, whereas Enos will make life easy for FSU with his inevitable play action passes on 3rd and 8. Miami will get behind, abandon run, and this time there wont be a 20 point comeback.

Enos impressed Diaz ever since they spared in 2015 as DC/OC and Mississippi State beat Arkansas 51-50.

Classic Diaz ego. He believes he's the smartest guy in the room, therefore Enos must be great if his offense was difficult for Manny to defend.

Advertisement
Back