It’s December 1st..

I want Diaz gone Today and Cristobal signed Saturday or moved on to Lane by Sunday. Thats it. 1 week is enough.

That should be the timeline. If they like Mario 1, ok, but if you can't get that done Lane sounds like he's telling anyone who will listen he wants the job.

Boot mini Manny and secure Kiffin. Wrap this up.

Advertisement
You actually believe that BS.. That was put out there by Epstien.. Today is day Manny is extended.. With 20 years to look back to UM track record shows they will hold on to a corch for 1 extra toxic year more than some patient chess move..
It’s common sense at this point that Manny isn’t coming back. If he was you’d put out a statement as early as possible to save the recruiting class. Also do you notice we don’t have an offensive staff but there’s been no rumors of guys that we’re hiring? He’s toast.

Manny will be fired one day after the new AD takes office

Well today we will find out if the 2 million story is true or bullsh1t.
If he gets fired today it's true.
If he doesn't its bullsh1t.
Because there is no other logical reason for Manny not being fired already.

Uh uh, you forgot they dont want distraction for Mario before Pac 12 title game. No vacancy at Miami equals no questions for Mario lol dats what they said

Advertisement
Uh uh, you forgot they dont want distraction for Mario before Pac 12 title game. No vacancy at Miami equals no questions for Mario lol dats what they said
I can't believe they are throwing out that bullsh1t like that. No shame. One if the dumbest things I've read here and that's saying something.

No, you kind of need a guy working for the university who would fire a coach.

The AD makes decisions on coaches. We don't have an AD. Once we do, Manny's fate is decided, and announced. There's a reason the announcement hasn't come yet, and it's literally because we don't have a guy to make the decision yet. This isn't hard.

Is Nunez a good hire? I'm out of the loop and would like to have a better understanding comparing the other candidate, Jurich? thanks
Not even close. Would be another puppet. He drove new mexico athletics off a cliff. But he has 14 years of getting coffee in the LSU AD so porsters are fooled. Would not be a candidate at a serious program. Has Miami connections so he’s hired.

Advertisement
Are we getting over the hump or nah?

giphy.gif

Daddy just won’t let him be fired. As if there needed to be another reason why the administration is a joke. It’s all about “Miami guys”. Fvck that. He’s still here because of family connections.

The AD makes decisions on coaches. We don't have an AD. Once we do, Manny's fate is decided, and announced. There's a reason the announcement hasn't come yet, and it's literally because we don't have a guy to make the decision yet. This isn't hard.
Respectfully I disagree with that.
You need the new AD in place to hire the new coach absolutely.
You don't need the AD in place to fire manny.
The new AD has nothing to do with manny and what happened during his tenure.
IF it's true that the University has already decided to move away from Manny they should do it before the new AD is in place so that he has a clean slate. He doesn't have anything to do with Manny and just concentrate his time on hiring the new coach
The president can fire Manny just as he fired Blake.

Advertisement

I don’t think he announces manny’s firing today. Tomorrow is different

Daddy just won’t let him be fired. As if there needed to be another reason why the administration is a joke. It’s all about “Miami guys”. Fvck that. He’s still here because of family connections.
This narrative is old. Please retire your posting privileges

Because there is no other logical reason for Manny not being fired already. Unless there really is a possibility they let him stay.
This makes no sense. If it happens today , Friday, Saturday or any other date on / after Dec 1 proves it’s true. Or they’d done it before.

Advertisement
Because there is no other logical reason for Manny not being fired already. Unless there really is a possibility they let him stay.
There's the possibility of them waiting till after the Pac-12 Champ. Game... I mean who knows but it could be one of the umteen reasons why he's still here beyond today...

Hopefully UM has a new AD in place before Friday. THEN I could see a Manny Diaz dismissal announcement late on Friday. Doesn't necessarily have to be the AD that fires him .. could be Frenk. But the timing "wouldn't be a distraction to Mario" as his game is on Friday .. he will be occupied. Then the Mario hiring is announced on Saturday. IF Mario is taking the job he will want to move soon .. both for UM's sake and for Oregon to make their hire.

Announcement will be today or tomorrow. Worst case, Friday or Saturday if things go according to plan. If any hiccups occur, expect a decision on Sunday or Monday but maybe the following Tuesday or Wednesday (sarcasm) #igotthesauces

Advertisement
Back