It’s Chaney, not Mario

bornagaincane

Recruit
Chaney fumbled. It happens, but without that no one talks about not taking a knee.

Importantly, we asked Mario to get out of the way and let Dawson do his job. He did and we blame him because Chaney fumbled. Not right. Mario was self accountable when he said that he should have stepped in. He did not put Dawson under the bus.

Advertisement
Chaney fumbled. It happens, but without that no one talks about not taking a knee.

Importantly, we asked Mario to get out of the way and let Dawson do his job. He did and we blame him because Chaney fumbled. Not right. Mario was self accountable when he said that he should have stepped in. He did not put Dawson under the bus.
Even if he doesnt fumble everyone would still be talking about it bc it MAKES NO SENSE. Just about every game with the winning team having the ball ends in victory formation…….it’s called victory formation for a reason!

35770F9A-4A08-4E5A-B92B-2669789F9EFF.jpeg

Advertisement
It doesn’t matter for all the f*ckups. TVD, the bad call to run.

Because it is not and wasn’t a fumble. I’ve watched it 100 times now.

Forward progress should have been whistled by the refs to avoid possible injuries and additional contact BUT with that said his elbow was down. It is BLATANT and OBVIOUS.

There should be immediate action taken by the team, led by the administration, and aided by the fans. Every possible avenue should be utilized to scream from the mountain tops for an appeal and overturning of this call.

It has not only ACC championship rankings, championship implications, but recruiting impacts, and most importantly for CFB - possible playoff implications.

Please @DMoney and @Peter Ariz make noise within the program. Tell them how important it is that they try and fight this. And all of us need to be LAF on social media and send out as many emails as necessary to know that someone is pushing for the correct call to be made. On ESPN they don’t even mention the fumble call.

It is 10000% down. And is obvious and can be changed to where completion of the game can be easily redone. And Miami would be 5-0 with an ugly win that they managed to get despite their QB gifting the Gatech defense with his worse completed game EVER. Our players fought through all of that to gut out a victory that Mario should have kneeled away. But nonetheless WE WON. And if the ACC/NCAA can’t/won’t make this right I want an asterisk next to UMs name for every game with an explanation.

J

Even if he doesnt fumble everyone would still be talking about it bc it MAKES NO SENSE. Just about every game with the winning team having the ball ends in victory formation…….it’s called victory formation for a reason!
I hear you, but the noise will not be as loud as this if Chaney didn’t fumble. Miami not taking a knee would have been mentioned on randomly in passing.

Just shut up slurper this is all on Mario
My friend, I know that you are upset about the loss. I am, and we all are. However, step back, try to be emotionless and think. There is a “but for” defense in law and it is real. Football is real. But for Chaney’s fumble, we win this game and we don’t talk about the knee as much as we do now.

Forward progress should have been whistled by the refs to avoid possible injuries and additional contact BUT with that said his elbow was down. It is BLATANT and OBVIOUS.

There should be immediate action taken by the team, led by the administration, and aided by the fans. Every possible avenue should be utilized to scream from the mountain tops for an appeal and overturning of this call.

It has not only ACC championship rankings, championship implications, but recruiting impacts, and most importantly for CFB - possible playoff implications.

Please @DMoney and @Peter Ariz make noise within the program. Tell them how important it is that they try and fight this. And all of us need to be LAF on social media and send out as many emails as necessary to know that someone is pushing for the correct call to be made. On ESPN they don’t even mention the fumble call.

It is 10000% down. And is obvious and can be changed to where completion of the game can be easily redone. And Miami would be 5-0 with an ugly win that they managed to get despite their QB gifting the Gatech defense with his worse completed game EVER. Our players fought through all of that to gut out a victory that Mario should have kneeled away. But nonetheless WE WON. And if the ACC/NCAA can’t/won’t make this right I want an asterisk next to UMs name for every game with an explanation.

J
we 100% deserved to lose based on the decision not to kneel.

Advertisement

J
I agree 100% that it wasn’t a fumble, but a fumble was called unfortunately.

Refs been ******** Miami for a long time now. With that said why put the game in the refs hands?

Also also said they talked about both hands on the ball after their last timeout but no one discussed taking a **** knee? Lol What a ******* loser.

J

Advertisement

Was this article written by Mrs. Cristobal! Everything and I mean everything stops with the coach!

J
Anybody know how to contact the ACC? I had $50 on Miami -2.5 and another $100 on Miami +2.5. They stole my money. LOL.

Advertisement

Lies.

Advertisement
Back