Issiah Walker Talks Miami Following Recent Visit

A couple of months ago it seemed as if we were out of the race for both Jalen Rivers and Isaiah Walker, in that time span since we’ve landed Rivers and seem to be in the driver seat for Walker. Coach Barry has silently been building an impressive resume, you can make a case that next to Enos he’s been the most important hire this offseason, if the o-line can be decent this season then this is a homerun hire.
It's a 3 way tie with Feeley!

Advertisement
remember when you guys were calling him a pre madonna

Unfortunately, opera died out in the U.S. when Pavarotti and the three tenors retired. But for centuries before film, it was the most popular form of entertainment among the wealthy. And the Prima Donnas -- the lead female vocalists -- were more famous than today's pop and movie stars. Their egos were as large as their following. Hence the expression, Prima Donna. It basically means temperamental, stuck-up *****.

I don't see Walker as a prima donna. I do worry he's got his hand out. But people close to him on this board are saying that's BS, so I am keeping the faith.

The U is perfect for Mr. Walker! Why the heck would he want to go to Ufag & hang around with a bunch of jort-wearing rednecks in a Tier 3 city!:) Great job Coach Barry on the recruiting trail.

remember when you guys were calling him a pre madonna, saying he was full of games, counting him out and swore up and down that he wasnt coming and going to South Carolina? my my how times have changed. Crootin aint for the weak

They were still saying that even after he decommitted and gushed about everything Coach Barry taught him. The gameplaying, trolling immature Keef Bryant types don't talk about technique as a priority recruiting factor. The weak-minded battered-dog syndrome fans don't have the fortitude for a real competitive recruitment so they try to dismiss the kid like he's the problem and not them.

Advertisement
If Zion wins the LT position and balls out this season I wonder if it scares anyone away.
People keep saying if we win they will come but it'll also mean the current players are doing good and cant sell early playing time.

Weak excuse not to come. Cause a 2 star is starting ahead of you. True ballers come and earn their spot on a roster. Walker isn’t going anywhere and starting day 1 if it’s a big time school

Weak excuse not to come. Cause a 2 star is starting ahead of you. True ballers come and earn their spot on a roster. Walker isn’t going anywhere and starting day 1 if it’s a big time school

Not an excuse just asking, besides if Zion wins the LT position any recruit that comes will have to start elsewhere no matter how many stars they have.

Advertisement
That's not a big deal. Evan Neal went to Bama knowing young Alex Leatherwood was there. Guys like Rivers and Williams don't shy away from competition. Rivers and Williams are so talented they can play anywhere on the OL. So one or both could start out at guard then kick outside later.

Yeah cause we’re on bamas level. They have four stars willing to greyshirt just to go there

Yeah cause we’re on bamas level. They have four stars willing to greyshirt just to go there
Stop with that trash. This is the most elite in state OT haul ever if both these guys come. Bama and everyone else in the country would gladly take these guys off our hands. Who do you think you’re kidding?

Stop it Vern! So your saying Isiah Walker went from a $EC pot of South Carolina greens

depositphotos_26891669-stock-photo-cooking-pot-full-of-money.jpg

To staying home so he can have a pot of Big Mama's Greens anytime he wants.

pot-of-collard-greens.jpg

Nope, nope not falling for it!

Go Canes

(PS: for our non in the know readers -> Big Mama is your grandmother)

Big Mama is an owl in a Disney movie.

Advertisement
That's not a big deal. Evan Neal went to Bama knowing young Alex Leatherwood was there. Guys like Rivers and Williams don't shy away from competition. Rivers and Williams are so talented they can play anywhere on the OL. So one or both could start out at guard then kick outside later.

Just for clarification purposes, you do realize that Leatherwood started at guard last year right? He wasn't on Neal's radar when looking at the opportunity at tackle. With that said, I agree that unless Zion completely shocks everyone, he shouldn't deter Walker from coming. Even if Zion starts, odds are he's going to have a rough season.

Advertisement
As of now Florida is our only competition...but then again as of now bags aren't involved..

He's a very good player but he is not as good as Ereck Flowers at this point in his high school career. I'm hoping bags dont get involved

Vern, you're my man, but if our only hope is that schools don't start throwing money at him and his family, we may as well move on to plan b.

As of now Florida is our only competition...but then again as of now bags aren't involved..

He's a very good player but he is not as good as Ereck Flowers at this point in his high school career. I'm hoping bags dont get involved

Vern, you're my man, but if our only hope is that schools don't start throwing money at him and his family, we may as well move on to plan b.

Just for clarification purposes, you do realize that Leatherwood started at guard last year right? He wasn't on Neal's radar when looking at the opportunity at tackle. With that said, I agree that unless Zion completely shocks everyone, he shouldn't deter Walker from coming. Even if Zion starts, odds are he's going to have a rough season.

Alex Leatherwood is the starting LT for Bama this season.

Advertisement
Back