Issiah Walker Decommits

Advertisement
Either way if I’m Manny I would get all his family that’s not traveling on campus for a visit.
This. Also, the big difference for me between this troll situation and Bogle is that Walker is a ******* beast. IDC if he trolls 24/7/365 I still want him especially after how well he showed out at the Opening Finals. Hes a big time player.

Wasn’t he just 1000% committed a couple of weeks ago🤷‍♂️…either way great news #tnm
Would be great to track the # of recruits who commit more than a year before their graduation date and how many actual attend school they
originally committed to, would imagine a very low #

Advertisement
Wouldn't be surprised if he's on Miami's campus Monday or Tuesday. Seems like he's making a visit to his top schools while he can. Good for him.

Advertisement
so , just checked FSU board to see what happened with Walker today...

He did not participate in the camp portion but he sat with the OL coach and watched film, etc. Continues to say it's an in-state battle between UF, FSU and Miami. Going to take his OV to FSU for the Miami game.

interesting - said he may go to Auburn on the way back. If he does that, I doubt he's going to Gainesville for practice tomorrow. Hard to really know by what he is doing by what he says.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Auburn is a 3.5 hour drive north of Trailerhassee. Not exactly "on the way home".

Regardless, I'm fine with kids taking as many trips as they want over the summer. Have a ton of fun, then come back and sign with the home team where you can play with friends in front of your family and community.

Advertisement
Back