Issiah Walker Decommits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Barry’s a great coach,Telly is a good coach,Mullet is a funny guy....tells you all you got to know about UFAG recruiting...lol

When I was a little kid my family drove back from NYC to Florida. As we drove through Jersey right after leaving NYC there were all kinds of very strong chemical odors. I had never smelled anything like that before, or since.
Only similar experience was driving through Maryland's Eastern Shore years ago. Smelled raw chicken odor for miles.

Other similar smell was at Hershey Park PA when I went to Big 33 Game in '89 I think it was. Smelled like melted chocolate so it was pleasant not like Jersey or decaying chicken.

So, Gatorhater, resident wealth expert for CiS, talks about rich New Yorkers and fancy Jersey houses. He can have it. All I know about that part of Jersey is stink and smell.

Didn't even smell anything like that in Gainesville.

When I was a little kid my family drove back from NYC to Florida. As we drove through Jersey right after leaving NYC there were all kinds of very strong chemical odors. I had never smelled anything like that before, or since.
Only similar experience was driving through Maryland's Eastern Shore years ago. Smelled raw chicken odor for miles.

Other similar smell was at Hershey Park PA when I went to Big 33 Game in '89 I think it was. Smelled like melted chocolate so it was pleasant not like Jersey or decaying chicken.

So, Gatorhater, resident wealth expert for CiS, talks about rich New Yorkers and fancy Jersey houses. He can have it. All I know about that part of Jersey is stink and smell.

Didn't even smell anything like that in Gainesville.
That was Linden

Advertisement
Once you see a kid with limited financial resources going on these whirlwind tours like a socialite it’s never a great sign for UM.

If he's deciding between the Big 3 then that's a great sign. On-field results will tell the tale. Bags can only take you so far when you're completely outclassed in your division.

If he's deciding between the Big 3 then that's a great sign. On-field results will tell the tale. Bags can only take you so far when you're completely outclassed in your division.
We’ll see how it goes. And we’ll see if some other school might jump in there.

People drive by Newark International on 95 and automatically assume Jersey is a **** hole. So many swank neighborhoods in Jersey and the Jersey Shore is very nice basically from Monmouth County all the way to Stone Harbor. I am not from Jersey, Masshole by birth, just saying Jersey gets a bad rap. Some serious loot in Jersey due to the gigantic city right next door.
People forgot that about jersey... also not a cheap state to live in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back