Ishmael Sopsher 2019 DT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Stooooooooop. You ALWAYS take really good caliber talents on the line. I don't care if you are loaded or not.

This
I dont want this Sophser kid but once Nesta probably leaves after this year and JHH leaves after his 3rd season simply because this is Miami and that is what our kids do, then what? Again, I dont care for this transfer but I disagree with the the “we are loaded” idea. We more than likely lose our starters after this year, then after JHH we have a bunch of unproven guys. You can never have enough big men, which is why I want us to keep Saivon tbh. I am a bug believer in the “take 3-4 interior DL every class” theory.

This
I dont want this Sophser kid but once Nesta probably leaves after this year and JHH leaves after his 3rd season simply because this is Miami and that is what our kids do, then what? Again, I dont care for this transfer but I disagree with the the “we are loaded” idea. We more than likely lose our starters after this year, then after JHH we have a bunch of unproven guys. You can never have enough big men, which is why I want us to keep Saivon tbh. I am a bug believer in the “take 3-4 interior DL every class” theory.
You really think Nesta leaves after this year? I know it’s possible but it seems that he’d really have a chance to boost hi draft position with another year. He’s just starting to shine. Another year would be great for him and us.

Advertisement
Isn’t there a rule with the transfer where the 1 year wait is waived once so you can play immediately or is it not yet in effect?

Advertisement
Back