Ishmael Sopsher 2019 DT

Advertisement
[MENTION=18678]Boot Cane[/MENTION], what part of the Boot are you from and living??

BUT honestly, I really believe IF Miami wanted too they could snag more top recruits from The Boot, I have been living in Southern Louisiana all my life and The U is a school a lot of folks know about.. BUT I really hope the staff jumps on this kid!! [MENTION=18678]Boot Cane[/MENTION], do you have an inside scoop on this kid, is their something we should know about his interest??

[MENTION=18678]Boot Cane[/MENTION], what part of the Boot are you from and living??

BUT honestly, I really believe IF Miami wanted too they could snag more top recruits from The Boot, I have been living in Southern Louisiana all my life and The U is a school a lot of folks know about.. BUT I really hope the staff jumps on this kid!! [MENTION=18678]Boot Cane[/MENTION], do you have an inside scoop on this kid, is their something we should know about his interest??

337CaneNation, I'm for the Lafayette/Opelousas area. I haven't seen many canes down hear. Where you from?

When I talked to him last year, he did have legit interest in the Canes. It will be interesting to see what his thoughts are about Miami after this season.

Advertisement
[MENTION=17240]337CaneNation[/MENTION] I will message you with more info but I live in the North part of the state. I don't talk to recruits or parents about college but I do keep an eye high school football. Amite and Ferriday have some talent, especially for 2A, and they might meet up in the semifinals.

Advertisement
Glad to see we're not the only ones with linemen with conditioning problems. It's a shared accountability across both players and coaches. Both deserve blame. A main reason Saban (and his boosters) have sustained their dominance is by having so much depth that even if a few elite kids go off course, he can just plug in another one.

Advertisement
Remember the other kid from Louisianna that was a BIG boy, Kardell Thomas? I've read he dropped like 50 lbs last year as a redshirt freshman. Kid wants to play.

IDK what happened with Sopsher. Probably should have stayed home at LSU

Advertisement
Remember the other kid from Louisianna that was a BIG boy, Kardell Thomas? I've read he dropped like 50 lbs last year as a redshirt freshman. Kid wants to play.

That dude was like 300 and ran the 4x100m in track

Staying doesn't matter. He didn't have the desire. He would have transferred from LSU too. You go from Bama to SE chickenshyt university.. Lol Listen not even Tulane or maybe UAB, but no SE chickenshyt university.

Staying doesn't matter. He didn't have the desire. He would have transferred from LSU too. You go from Bama to SE chickenshyt university.. Lol Listen not even Tulane or maybe UAB, but no SE chickenshyt university.
Agreed. He was going to get passed over in the depth chart by that monster coming in from Florida, anyways this year (or Burroughs).

Advertisement
Back