Ishmael Aristide new LB coach?

Advertisement
I like the hire. If he was an analyst, under 30, he will be a good coach. He can definitely recruit, but can he identify and develop talent? We will see.

Frankly, this is exactly what I wanted—a young, enthusiastic coach who can recruit. the Canes have CMD, T-Rob, Simpson and Shoop. That is a very strong room of defensive coaches. Throw in a good recruiter at LB, and I am definitely pleased with this group of coaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting name.
Call me...
1613849306238.jpeg

Just so it's clear to everyone, I meant interesting name in the sense of it wasn't one I had been told.

It is not my style to say anything about another person's name. Would be pretty tacky in my view.

My kid's are named Avery, Lane, and Arden. It annoys me when people share their opinion on Arden's name.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not every hire can be a former 2x Broyles Award winner. Identifying and hiring rising star analysts/GA’s is the best way to field an elite staff, so you can overspend on coordinators/top position coaches. I mean just look at Georgia’s DC’s career path.

That being said, I’m so ******* happy we’re getting our rising stars out of the SEC and not Incarnate Word now.
1613849555470.gif

Just so it's clear to everyone, I meant interesting name in the sense of it wasn't one I had been told.

It is not my style to say anything about another person's name. Would be pretty tacky in my view.

My kid's are named Avery, Lane, and Arden. It annoys me when people share their opinion on Arden's name.
No doubt...

Advertisement
Back