Ish Harris top 5

Advertisement
Texas and Texas A&M will be hard to beat. Good to see us in there though. Let's see what Coach Ish can do

Advertisement
Coming for the 6/1 cookout. Coach Ish putting in the work here. Unless this country boy visits and just falls in love with everything Miami has to offer, which is possible, I think TAMU will ultimately be hard to beat out here.

These are the type of athletes we need to continue stacking though on the defensive side of the ball. His ceiling is through the roof and signing him at STR a year after signing a kid like Chase Smith at STR is elite, no doubt about it.

Coming for the 6/1 cookout. Coach Ish putting in the work here. Unless this country boy visits and just falls in love with everything Miami has to offer, which is possible, I think TAMU will ultimately be hard to beat out here.

These are the type of athletes we need to continue stacking though on the defensive side of the ball. His ceiling is through the roof and signing him at STR a year after signing a kid like Chase Smith at STR is elite, no doubt about it.
We once beat TAMU for an even bigger national recruit and he was a legacy, too: Eric Winston.

I remember people on the A&M boards were absolutely crushed. And I mean crushed.

Anything’s possible.

Advertisement
Are we taking a RB this cycle? I’m of the opinion that we should take at least one per year with injuries and transfers. I’ve been out of the loop so sorry if other targets have been mentioned

Advertisement
Are we taking a RB this cycle? I’m of the opinion that we should take at least one per year with injuries and transfers. I’ve been out of the loop so sorry if other targets have been mentioned
We took one. Cody Brown. When he got out of his Tennessee NLI we scooped him up. His counter is for 2022 but he's on campus now.

Advertisement
This kid was being recruited to play LB/STR for us. We already took our RB for the '22 class when we signed Cody Brown

Advertisement
Back