• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Ish Harris top 5

CaneThang2020

Sophomore
Texas and Texas A&M will be hard to beat. Good to see us in there though. Let's see what Coach Ish can do

htownkidd

Freshman
Coming for the 6/1 cookout. Coach Ish putting in the work here. Unless this country boy visits and just falls in love with everything Miami has to offer, which is possible, I think TAMU will ultimately be hard to beat out here.

These are the type of athletes we need to continue stacking though on the defensive side of the ball. His ceiling is through the roof and signing him at STR a year after signing a kid like Chase Smith at STR is elite, no doubt about it.

TheMatador

All-ACC
Coming for the 6/1 cookout. Coach Ish putting in the work here. Unless this country boy visits and just falls in love with everything Miami has to offer, which is possible, I think TAMU will ultimately be hard to beat out here.

These are the type of athletes we need to continue stacking though on the defensive side of the ball. His ceiling is through the roof and signing him at STR a year after signing a kid like Chase Smith at STR is elite, no doubt about it.
We once beat TAMU for an even bigger national recruit and he was a legacy, too: Eric Winston.

I remember people on the A&M boards were absolutely crushed. And I mean crushed.

Anything’s possible.