Isaiah McKenzie

Advertisement
Nice return there! Al did get some great players, but he also missed a lot. Either way he's gone and it's all in the past after this year.

Corn elder has taken 5 kick off/ punt returns back this year we clearly are not lacking in that department

Last edited:
Advertisement
Corn elder has taken 5 kick off/ punt returns back this year we clearly are not lacking the in that department

Somehow I knew broke would be here to try and defend his boy.

McKenzie is more explosive then Corn and it took an injury to Berrios for Folden to even put Corn back there.

Corn elder has taken 5 kick off/ punt returns back this year we clearly are not lacking the in that department

McKenzie is more explosive then Corn and it took an injury to Berrios for Folden to even put Corn back there.
He is not more explosive than corn wtf are you smoking. Corn elder was arguably the most explosive player in his class at running back. I would rather have Mckenzie over berrios but it is what it is.

Advertisement
Brock wanted golden gone well before Clemson, he said it multiple times, y'all just have rocks for brains. I disagree on corn being more explosive than mackenzie though, close but mackenzie wins

He is not more explosive than corn wtf are you smoking. Corn elder was arguably the most explosive player in his class at running back. I would rather have Mckenzie over berrios but it is what it is.

Lol

Who are those returns against? I like corn but mc is explosive we should of gotten both like butch would

[]_[] swag;2368951 said:
Brock wanted golden gone well before Clemson, he said it multiple times, y'all just have rocks for brains. I disagree on corn being more explosive than mackenzie though, close but mackenzie wins

+1...brock has taken his hits re:Gorlden...but I disagree with him too...Mackenzie should be a cane

Advertisement

You don't know what you are talking about.

This is a knock on Corn because he is good, McKenzie is more explosive.

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2368951 said:

Brock entered the season still supporting Golden. Anyone who was still supporting Golden after year 3 had already missed that bus and proven their fandom of Golden.

With that said he's taken his hits and will likely continue to take them for awhile, unlike his other Golden buddies who are nowhere to be found lately.

Advertisement
Back