Isaiah Horton working with NFL TE T.J. Hockenson

Horton is going to be legit. All his reps were nearly perfect. Also, I am going to draft Hockenson in fantasy. His footwork is unreal for a TE
Don’t do it. Dude can’t stay healthy. I had him last year and he was great when he was healthy which wasn’t all that much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My post had nothing to do with Horton. I am excited to see him prove and step up. It was simply a new nickname for the forgotten past that I'm glad is in the rear view
But Mario kept him. He could have bounced when ***** got canned

gary vaynerchuk success GIF by GaryVee

Might be a steal and one of the few things Manny did right. After watching his workouts i feel much better about the WR group.

The work ethic reminds me of Michael Irvin. The playmaker wasn't fast but worked tirelessly on his craft. He made himself great.

Advertisement
I get that it's a training video but I really like that he seemed to apply what he was taught right away. Even when getting corrected, next rep got a 'yes, sir.' Whether you're on a football field or in a business environment, few things are more frustrating than someone who keeps repeating the same mistakes and fails to respond to teaching.

And having the opportunity to train with a pro athlete? That's not going to set you back, no sir.

The work ethic reminds me of Michael Irvin. The playmaker wasn't fast but worked tirelessly on his craft. He made himself great.
Tenacious is the best word to describe Irvin's play. They guy simply wanted it more than the guys defending him.

Advertisement
Training with a established NFL player is priceless.

Steve Alvers former Cane TE and played (6) years for Bills and Giants in NFL and retired Southridge coach .
Spent many hours with me a Tropical Park helping me with line play technique especially long snaps punts and extra points.

Going one on one with an NFL player was AMAZING, NFL speed is off the charts , I hand a hard time catching his punt snaps plus his quickness off the line was WHAT OMG .

By the time high school season came I was already D-I ready as a sophomore and it showed.

There wasn’t many who could man up with my line play I was years ahead of high school.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back