Isaiah Horton working with NFL TE T.J. Hockenson

Advertisement
The Office Reaction GIF

Advertisement
I saw another video earlier this year of him working out at a facility in Murpheesboro. You could immediately see the kid works his *** off and shows lots of attention to detail. I think the concerns with him were average top end speed and his high school seemed to give him a limited route tree. But his height, size, hands, and ability to win those 50/50 balls made him super intriguing. The fact he's showing early signs of major dedication and focus are huge. That's the ingredient we've been lacking the last 15 years. Not having enough kids with the burning desire to be great. Early signs here are very encouraging.

Advertisement
Good work habits have obviously been instilled in the young man at a young age. I called him the “silent assassin” when he committed. Success usually follows individuals who are committed to doing the right thing and putting in the work to obtain said success. Thanks for the good post OP.

Advertisement
I saw another video earlier this year of him working out at a facility in Murpheesboro. You could immediately see the kid works his *** off and shows lots of attention to detail. I think the concerns with him were average top end speed and his high school seemed to give him a limited route tree. But his height, size, hands, and ability to win those 50/50 balls made him super intriguing. The fact he's showing early signs of major dedication and focus are huge. That's the ingredient we've been lacking the last 15 years. Not having enough kids with the burning desire to be great. Early signs here are very encouraging.

I know one person from Murfreesboro, and he putts from the rough. He was very active on Real Cane Talk message board before it died a slow death. Has a pretty wife as his beard too. Hopefully this kid proves my theory about that town to be incorrect

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back