Isaiah Horton SR HL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was looking at his offer list earlier and was impressed by all that have offered. The video doesn't look very impressive but I can't tell if its cause his Qbs are so terrible, with every throw being late and he has to wait for it. But he doesn't look that fluid. But ****, i'm no evaluation expert.

Thanks for posting. What is your eval?

He looks fast but not a blazer
He has size but doesn’t look like a big body receiver
He's the trickiest one in the class to me. The competition is so bad and I never saw him in the offseason against top DBs. No testing numbers. It's also a run-based offense. I do like that he plays both ways.

Advertisement
He's the trickiest one in the class to me. The competition is so bad and I never saw him in the offseason against top DBs. No testing numbers. It's also a run-based offense. I do like that he plays both ways.

prospects like this are tricky.

it's the 'Allen Hurns" effect with WR"s:

not the biggest.
not the fastest.
not the strongest

but ..... they become technically impeccable, excellent work ethic and character, great football IQ, and with that they end up playing 8 or 9 years in the NFL.

not saying he's that, but it's the profile.

Advertisement
Yea he's a strider/glider, not a make you miss in space guy. I'm on the fence. Will trust the new staff's eval.

Advertisement
He just never did it for me. Always looked like the bigger kid beating up on the horrible competition. At this point in recruiting, I'm good either way if we keep or drop. Just not sure he's more than a rotational guy.

I disagree with most of this...Smooth strider. I mean I'd prefer Gibson but I like Horton's all around game. Actually like him and defense too although Safety clearly isn't a need at this time.

Advertisement
Back