Isaiah Horton, 2022 WR from Tennessee offered

OU has hit their ceiling. 3 NFL starter QBs, a 4th there now and they still haven't won a CFP game. Now with Sark at Texas the clock is ticking on their conference dominance. No one should be afraid of them on the field or on the trail.
I don’t think OU has hit their ceiling however they may never reach it with UT coming up now. Sark is about to kill it. With the talent on the team it wouldn’t surprise me if they beat OU THIS year

Advertisement
In six full seasons as a head coach Sark has never lost fewer than 4 games. In the year he got fired from USC for his issues he had already lost 2 out 5. I don’t know what classifies you as the real deal but his coaching record says he’s JAG as a head coach so far
This is why I don't get why people believe its automatic Sark is going to be successful at UT. He has been average at UW and USC. He can pick up tips from Saban but Saban has so much available to him at Bama that Sark will not have.

Advertisement
OU has hit their ceiling. 3 NFL starter QBs, a 4th there now and they still haven't won a CFP game. Now with Sark at Texas the clock is ticking on their conference dominance. No one should be afraid of them on the field or on the trail.
I honestly dont think no one is.

They are in a sh*t conference...and for all the offensive firepower they have there defense is soft as baby sh*t.

Offense is a lot easier to develop when you have 5 starts at every position. I have no doubt Sark will do well there, just don't know how he will handle being a HC again. He's got some demons. Saban keeps his assistants shielded at Bama and they have very little media access.
Sark isnt a Saban "assistant"....he was a mercenary and a head coach prior...i dont even list him under the SABAN tree.

SIAP, the Vols mod on Rivals already conceded.
425A813F-0F73-4BAC-9575-38F20B488A3B.jpeg

Advertisement
I agree with OU being overrated..I don't agree with the Texas take though, Sark is liable to be caught sniffing coke off a stripper's ****y & fired

Advertisement
Maybe. But that doesn't mean we should bring the KY and butt plugs and just bend over and wait patiently for Bama to ream us and take the kid. This is the type of recruiting battle you dream of if you're Manny's staff, because you land Innis and we instantly let the CFB world know we are back as trail beasts.
Did anyone suggest we should just roll over?

Advertisement
Rivals has a brief story up today about Horton. Seems there could be a few twists and turns... Tennessee is pushing to get him on campus on 7/27 for an unofficial. He is unsure if he will do it or not. UF has also been pushing hard recently. He says that no matter what he does he isn't ruling out taking his other OVs in the fall. He has 4 left...

He says he is announcing on 7/28 at noon central time.

Spring footage...

Big possesion wr.

He's young and getting the hang of it. Big boy too.
Whoever is coaching him, gotta get those hands away from the body like he does with blocking.
Snatch that ball from the air don't wait for it. It's tough teaching that to young ballers.

Rivals has a brief story up today about Horton. Seems there could be a few twists and turns... Tennessee is pushing to get him on campus on 7/27 for an unofficial. He is unsure if he will do it or not. UF has also been pushing hard recently. He says that no matter what he does he isn't ruling out taking his other OVs in the fall. He has 4 left...

He says he is announcing on 7/28 at noon central time.
Doubt he visits Tennessee last minute since he already told the coaches where he is going, but stranger things have happened…..
947E86BB-B55C-4AD7-B747-B38960E37A78.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back