Isaiah Horton, 2022 WR from Tennessee offered

Film study. Darren Carrington and "Dom Williams" sandwich him on the career receiving yards list. Dillon Mitchell had more YPG in 2018. Are they beasts too? Or is it no cause the NFL didn't overrate them?

What did Bill Belichick and Raheem Morris used to say? Stats are for losers. Take the L and move on.
You seem incapable of being able to differentiate between a player being a "Beast" in college and a "Beast" in the NFL. Reggie Bush absolutely dominated in college but according to your logic, because he wasn't great in the NFL, he wasn't a "Beast" in college. Likewise, using your logic, Mike Williams (USC) was not a "Beast" in college because he didn't produce in the NFL. This is an illogical thought process.

Nonetheless, I look forward to you breaking down the film in order to prove your claim that N'Keal Harry wasn't a "Beast" in college.

Advertisement
You seem incapable of being able to differentiate between a player being a "Beast" in college and a "Beast" in the NFL. Reggie Bush absolutely dominated in college but according to your logic, because he wasn't great in the NFL, he wasn't a "Beast" in college. Likewise, using your logic, Mike Williams (USC) was not a "Beast" in college because he didn't produce in the NFL. This is an illogical thought process.

Nonetheless, I look forward to you breaking down the film in order to prove your claim that N'Keal Harry wasn't a "Beast" in college.
Nah, Reggie Bush and big Mike Williams were beasts. N'Keal Harry was not a beast just like Darren Carrington and Dillon Mitchell weren't either.

It's pretty simple and straightforward to someone who actually watches football. Enjoy talking to yourself though! ✌️

He produced in college and was a 1st round pick. So you didn't like him but an NFL team did enough to take him in the 1st. Take the L and move on...
600 porsts in 8 years. Do us all a favor and porst even less.

And while you're at it have a look at Pats' WR draft record.

Advertisement
Hilarious.
You post once every 5 days over the course of 8 years and you're coming out the woodwork just to challenge one of the few posters on here who actually contributes insight. Do you even realize what you're doing? Ask yourself is it worth it? Again this is why this site has lost so many linchpin posters recently and the mods/admin are well aware of it. Go burrow back to your little lurker den and think twice about trying to argue with me again. Or don't and I'll just ignore list you like the other clowns.

You post once every 5 days over the course of 8 years and you're coming out the woodwork just to challenge one of the few posters on here who actually contributes insight. Do you even realize what you're doing? Ask yourself is it worth it? Again this is why this site has lost so many linchpin posters recently and the mods/admin are well aware of it. Go burrow back to your little lurker den and think twice about trying to argue with me again. Or don't and I'll just ignore list you like the other clowns.
No one is arguing with you lol. You're crying about a comp and people are pointing out the fact that he produced and got drafted in the first round. Drafted by the guy you quoted about "stats are for losers" ironically. At the end of the day, you are not the only person watching film and while I appreciate your efforts, its just a messageboard and you're just giving your opinion like the rest of us.

People will disagree with you....thats life. Quit being so sensitive all the time. Now go back to your buzzwords, PFF subscription and enjoy Letterkenny.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don’t know what happened here but the old days built this place. People like you, me, gogeta, chise, RVA, cribs, and a few others are the only ones left.

This place has definitely let the old “regime” go away in favor to these hot take posters.

No one is arguing with you lol. You're crying about a comp and people are pointing out the fact that he produced and got drafted in the first round. Drafted by the guy you quoted about "stats are for losers" ironically. At the end of the day, you are not the only person watching film and while I appreciate your efforts, its just a messageboard and you're just giving your opinion like the rest of us.

People will disagree with you....thats life. Quit being so sensitive all the time. Now go back to your buzzwords, PFF subscription and enjoy Letterkenny.
I didn't get butthurt when people disagreed with my evaluations. It's the quantitative arguments that annoy me. If others are watching film then I welcome them to pose film-based arguments not "ETN statz 1st rd pick lolol". Idk what buzzwords I'm known for tbh, I barely touch the PFF sub except for DFS research, and I definitely have never watched Letterkenny, fyi.

I recall San Amaro, and if it’s the same dude, he’s been around going back to grassy days. I have no issue with people calling out posts despite their posting history here. Too many people on here claiming to be message board pros, post way too much bc they like their voices heard and love arguing. Had San Amaro posted something of substance before his one word quip, I’m guessing the dialogue would have been rich but this whole chest puffing in this thread is richly ironic. I’m not necessarily calling you out, High - I value your posts - it’s a comment in general.

I didn't get butthurt when people disagreed with my evaluations. It's the quantitative arguments that annoy me. If others are watching film then I welcome them to pose film-based arguments not "ETN statz 1st rd pick lolol". Idk what buzzwords I'm known for tbh, I barely touch the PFF sub except for DFS research, and I definitely have never watched Letterkenny, fyi.
Break down the film for us, Big Hoss. You're just playing the results of these guys not performing in the NFL rather than providing any actual analysis of their game's in college to prove that they were not good.

Advertisement
I recall San Amaro, and if it’s the same dude, he’s been around going back to grassy days. I have no issue with people calling out posts despite their posting history here. Too many people on here claiming to be message board pros, post way too much bc they like their voices heard and love arguing. Had San Amaro posted something of substance before his one word quip, I’m guessing the dialogue would have been rich but this whole chest puffing in this thread is richly ironic. I’m not necessarily calling you out, High - I value your posts - it’s a comment in general.
He came with a legitimate response and I honored it as such. The other guy is on my ignore list already. I always react to the post not the poster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back