Isaiah Bond - enters portal, enrolls at Texas, flexes a Lamborghini (lol)

Yo Roe got Dwin in here ready to cry šŸ˜­

This ninja said he hates Bama šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Yea, he hates Bama like Paranos hates big girls.

He is right about his former hard on for FSU though, he had Taggart coming in and laying waste to us and everyone in his path. Which of course didnā€™t even begin to happen, but shows you how far he will go to prop up anyone that ainā€™t Miami.
Yea I was locked in my bathroom taking a **** in real tears. I may have cried blood. U wish it were u to make me cry but u have failed.

Advertisement
UGA spoke to him yesterday:

"The Georgia offer obviously means a lot to me," Bond said. "Power-5, SEC, in-state, and one of the best programs in the country. Those are the key points off the top of my head when thinking about the University of Georgia. They are definitely one of the top spots for me right now."

Cortez Hankton is recruiting the 6-foot, 180-pound junior and the two are working toward strengthening their connection.

"I'm developing a great relationship with Coach Hankton," Bond said. "He said my playmaking ability, speed, and length are unmatched and would be a great asset to their offense. I think he is a great guy."

Up next for Bond is a trip to Miami next weekend, but the coveted prospect plans to see more programs in the near future.

"I would like to visit Georgia, Alabama, Nebraska, Wisconsin, and maybe a few others," Bond said.

The Hurricanes have made Bond a priority and the Crimson Tide are communicating to Bond with multiple staff members. With Bond closing in on two dozen scholarships, Georgia will have its work cut out for it in order to land the talented two-way athlete.

"Just building a relationship with multiple coaches, looking more into the academics, depth chart, there are a lot of things to factor in when trying to compare the schools," Bond said.

There is no specific timeline for Bond, but he mentioned the hope is to try and come to a decision in the next two months.

"It was supposed to be the end of March but we pushed it back to evaluate the options I have," Bond said.

Some schools, like Alabama, like Bond at cornerback. Georgia is targeting him at wide receiver. Many have just told him they want him as an athlete. "I love it," Bond said. "They see that I'm not only a one-way player athlete. I can play both sides of the ball. I'm glad because they are seeing that, and it gives me an opportunity to pick which position I feel most comfortable at.

Before this mo-fo wastes a couple of days in Nebraska, he should know that Scott Frost is a gaping pvssy...

Before this mo-fo wastes a couple of days in Nebraska, he should know that Scott Frost is a gaping pvssy...

What a delusional, cowardly program. Frost itā€™s YEAR FOUR and youā€™re backing out of games? Iā€™d be embarrassed as **** if Manny pulled that on UF in year one let alone Bama this year.

What a delusional, cowardly program. Frost itā€™s YEAR FOUR and youā€™re backing out of games? Iā€™d be embarrassed as **** if Manny pulled that on UF in year one let alone Bama this year.

He's backing out of THE Game to people from Nebraska...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
New interview up this morning on Canesport:

- Visit will now be Thursday evening through Saturday evening
- Plans include meeting up with Jake Garcia, Thomas Davis and Jalar Holley

ā€œWeā€™ll both be committing soon after (the visit),ā€ Bond told CaneSport on Tuesday evening. ā€œIā€™ve never been to Miami before, have no expectations but Iā€™m looking forward to seeing the campus.ā€

Bond says he talks to Coach Likens, Coach Simpson, DVD and Manny. All Canes coaches called him on his birthday this week to send their wishes.

Advertisement
Based on his top 5, my guess is that if this kid wants to play WR at the next level he's ours to lose. If he's willing to play DB he'll end up at Bama or UGA.

Exactly, we know Bama, is Bama, but if you want to be the best you gotta beat the best. These types of games give you an idea of where your program is and if you're trying to back out of the game it tells us all we need to know.

Advertisement
Back