Isaiah Bond - enters portal, enrolls at Texas, flexes a Lamborghini (lol)

Advertisement
Advertisement
You love ole Nicky & Bama...so go be a fan...you know everything Bama & Nicky do....a lot of coaches offer off evals & not stars....we offerer a 3 star he sorry...Bama offer the same kid now it’s they do a great job of evaluating..**** Miami coaches did too..
Actually I hate bama if u ever pay any sense of attention to my post. But since your super emotional like a female with anything negative it's hard for u to see that. Just ignore my posts if u don't like real ****. There is multiple evidence over the years that they have the best evals and we have bad evals......it's droves and droves of proof. Why are u mad if I mention it? They used to call me an fsu fan because I used them as the barometer I wanted us to be at. I used them as an example in 2012ish because I saw withmy eyes what they were doing. I hate fsu.....I hate bama but use them as an example because I want us to be them.

Actually I hate bama if u ever pay any sense of attention to my post. But since your super emotional like a female with anything negative it's hard for u to see that. Just ignore my posts if u don't like real ****. There is multiple evidence over the years that they have the best evals and we have bad evals......it's droves and droves of proof. Why are u mad if I mention it? They used to call me an fsu fan because I used them as the barometer I wanted us to be at. I used them as an example in 2012ish because I saw withmy eyes what they were doing. I hate fsu.....I hate bama but use them as an example because I want us to be them.
😂 so I’m super emotional like a female..smh...Bama doing their thing no doubt we all know that...mad come man we can clearly see who’s mad & in their feelings off some messages board bs talk....

😂 so I’m super emotional like a female..smh...Bama doing their thing no doubt we all know that...mad come man we can clearly see who’s mad & in their feelings off some messages board bs talk....
I ain't mad I could care less. My thing is if Washington or Cincinnati were top schools I would use them as examples. So what u want me to say Purdue has great evals? Of course I'm going to use bama cause they are atop the mantle. U saying go be a fan of another team I'm incapable of doing that let's be real.

By your reply u read my messages alot and I use bama as an example. U replied like your tired if hearing bama from me so it hit u the wrong way not me. U replied the way u did cause it bothers u that's emotional. Unless I'm wrong

Advertisement
I ain't mad I could care less. My thing is if Washington or Cincinnati were top schools I would use them as examples. So what u want me to say Purdue has great evals? Of course I'm going to use bama cause they are atop the mantle. U saying go be a fan of another team I'm incapable of doing that let's be real.

By your reply u read my messages alot and I use bama as an example. U replied like your tired if hearing bama from me so it hit u the wrong way not me. U replied the way u did cause it bothers u that's emotional. Unless I'm wrong
😂 naw dude...like I said message board BS talk & you all in your feelings & I read the board & you just so happen to post on CIS & I responded to your post & you got all sensitive & S***.....we all Cane fans ok **** stop being a lil whiny bi**h....

Yo Roe got Dwin in here ready to cry 😭

This ninja said he hates Bama 😂😂. Yea, he hates Bama like Paranos hates big girls.

He is right about his former hard on for FSU though, he had Taggart coming in and laying waste to us and everyone in his path. Which of course didn’t even begin to happen, but shows you how far he will go to prop up anyone that ain’t Miami.

Advertisement
Yo Roe got Dwin in here ready to cry 😭

This ninja said he hates Bama 😂😂. Yea, he hates Bama like Paranos hates big girls.

He is right about his former hard on for FSU though, he had Taggart coming in and laying waste to us and everyone in his path. Which of course didn’t even begin to happen, but shows you how far he will go to prop up anyone that ain’t Miami.
The sexual tension between some of you slurpers is pretty intense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back