Isaiah Bond - enters portal, enrolls at Texas, flexes a Lamborghini (lol)

Advertisement
Ivins spoke to him this morning at the Atlanta event:

Bond went 10.59 last night on the track. His recruitment has really taken off as he’s landed offers from both Alabama and Georgia in recent weeks. He will visit Miami next week with Jacurri Brown. Likes the Hurricanes, but admits SEC offers are giving him something to think about. Oregon and Auburn might be the next to offer. Most schools are saying WR, but Crimson Tide are saying DB.

He’s not coming now that he got the offers he was waiting on.

I feel the same. I like my fast guys to not just be straight line burners and I truthfully wasn't overly impressed with his ability with defenders around. Still, you talk 10.3 or 10.4 speed, a realistic possibility, that's gotta make you reevaluate. We got two locals that may not be that fast, but are close and will make you miss. So whatever happens, I'm okay with it.

Advertisement
...I truthfully wasn't overly impressed with his ability with defenders around. ....

Can you cite some specific examples of this, please.

If you could include the timestamp on the highlight, that would be helpful.

Because you made a very specific claim about his receiving ability, and I just wanted to take a look at it

Advertisement
Can you cite some specific examples of this, please.

If you could include the timestamp on the highlight, that would be helpful.

Because you made a very specific claim about his receiving ability, and I just wanted to take a look at it

Look at the first set in this thread. He's not some kind of make people miss, oh **** broke that kids ankle type. Neither was Dorsett, he just ran by people. I like the combo kids with speed that return everything. We've had a lot of great ones here, just not recently.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel we get him but if he wants to stay closer to home or likes Georgia or Alabama more that's his choice. Would hope Brown gets in his ear alot after he commits soon

Advertisement
Back