Isaiah Bond - enters portal, enrolls at Texas, flexes a Lamborghini (lol)

That Dillard back court was incredible.
Believe Tuti was player of the year, then Keyon transfered in, and was player of the year. Keyon could cover all 5 positions on the court, best player on the court and didnt even have to score a basket.

Advertisement
Believe Tuti was player of the year, then Keyon transfered in, and was player of the year. Keyon could cover all 5 positions on the court, best player on the court and didnt even have to score a basket.
They were the two best high school players I’d seen in Broward and they were both on the same team.

They were the two best high school players I’d seen in Broward and they were both on the same team.
6’9 was the best Broward player I’ve seen. **** shame he was a moron.

I thought that ‘96 Canes team, with James, Barnes and 6’9, was the beginning of an elite era under Leonard.

Last edited:
Guess I'm just not seeing it right here with all those new offers he had come in. Down the field threat, sure, but he didn't make a man miss in that film. A bit of an exaggeration, but in my head I refer to him as the go route kid.

Advertisement

Respectfully and not trolling. @gogeta4 this is a 3* offered by Alabama. He will now be upgraded to a 4* and most likely a high one. Is Alabama not following the “just offer every five star plan? Alabama is as good as it gets at evaluating WR talen, as proven by the NFL draft. 247 has 51 four and five star WR’s currently. Why would a program that doesn’t scout/evaluate, offer a three star with minimal offers and not one from a power five. (Air Force, Bowling Green and Dartmouth) What say you

Last edited:
Advertisement
6’9 was the best Broward player I’ve seen. **** shame he was a moron.

I thought that ‘96 Canes team, with James, Barnes and 6’9, was the beginning of an elite era under Leonard.
Yeah. What’s his name. He played at Ely. Walker? Big dude who could shoot from three. I remember in 95, they played at Cooper City. They laughed at our team during warmups and we blew them out by 30. Homeboy was **** near unguardable though.

Why are people going so crazy when Alabama offers someone? They have offered over 100 players last year, including a three star running back who committed to ECU lol
A lot of people don’t understand what “offered” means. First off, the NCAA doesn’t allow schools to comment on who they offer so offers are announced by players. Any high school kid can throw and edit on Twitter saying they’ve been offered by whatever school and the school isn’t allowed to comment on it whether it’s real or not. Kids will claim offers from big name programs to try to raise their profile. Secondly, there’s different levels of offers. There’s commitable offers where a school will agree to hold a spot for you in their recruiting class if you commit. There’s also non-commitable offers. A school may tell a guy “you’re our plan B, so if we sign our top target, your offer is off the table. Or a school may just offer a guy to camp. That just means they’re inviting him to one of their camps so they can try to evaluate him at a close level. The kid may get a chance to show what he can do and take an official visit but it doesn’t mean he even has any type of commitable offer

A lot of people don’t understand what “offered” means. First off, the NCAA doesn’t allow schools to comment on who they offer so offers are announced by players. Any high school kid can throw and edit on Twitter saying they’ve been offered by whatever school and the school isn’t allowed to comment on it whether it’s real or not. Kids will claim offers from big name programs to try to raise their profile. Secondly, there’s different levels of offers. There’s commitable offers where a school will agree to hold a spot for you in their recruiting class if you commit. There’s also non-commitable offers. A school may tell a guy “you’re our plan B, so if we sign our top target, your offer is off the table. Or a school may just offer a guy to camp. That just means they’re inviting him to one of their camps so they can try to evaluate him at a close level. The kid may get a chance to show what he can do and take an official visit but it doesn’t mean he even has any type of commitable offer
Too keep it a 💯 unless a school send I some financial aid papers them “offers” don’t mean ****..sadly a lot of kids find this out at the end. That’s when “processing” happens

Advertisement
So here's the story from the Bama board this mornng:

Peach State DB Isaiah Bond 'starstruck' by Alabama offer

Alabama has extended a few new 2022 offers in the last few days, one of which went to Isaiah Bond of Buford (Ga.) on Wednesday. The rising Peach State cornerback adds the tender to a list that includes Georgia, Miami, Nebraska, and others.

“A starstruck moment to be able to receive an offer like that,” Bond told BamaOnLine. “These things don’t come around often. Also shared the moment with my teammate, Jake Pope, he also has an offer, so we talked over it a couple times when I got it. It’s a great overall feeling.”

A recent track time in the 100 meters cemented Bond on some recruiting boards, both the Tide and Bulldogs’ included.

“(Charles Kelly) said we love your film, your playmaking ability, your speed also,” Bond recalled of his conversation. “He said he saw my track time also when I ran 10.7.”

Bond hasn’t been on a formal visit to Tuscaloosa. He says his mom told him they’ve been to games at the Capstone when he was a small child, but Bond has no recollection of the events.

A visit is likely in the works once the Dead Period lifts.

At the moment, Miami leads the 247Sports Crystal Ball.

“Miami, they stand high on my board right now,’’ Bond said. “But it’s not only my decision, but also a family decision.”

A top schools list is in the works.

“I will have one coming out soon,” Bond replied.

What will have UA in contention?

“I’d probably just say the tradition. It’s a huge program; it’s a winning program,” Bond said. “There’s nothing bad you could say about the program.”

Advertisement
I think this offer is legit because a Bama staffer tipped off Hank South, the Alabama reporter, before the offer went out.

Advertisement
Back