• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Is Xavier Williams a silent commit or trolling the U?

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore
Just watched a highlight video of Chaminade vs. Miami Central on YouTube. After scoring a touchdown, Xavier Williams throws up the "U", then makes a kicking gesture followed by another "U." It didn't seem demonstrative. Not sure what to make of it. At first I thought, wow, he's down for the U, but after watching it again, I'm not sure.

Xavier Williams scores at 1:44 in the video. Check it out.

Chaminade vs. Miami Central on YouTube.

What do you think?

Last edited:

CanesFiend

Sophomore
At least you looked at the prior post with the highlights and realized that's not what he did.

Because then you might've started a ridiculous thread for attention.

Good thing you avoided that.

the23Watcher

Sophomore
Just watched a highlight video of Chaminade vs. Miami Central on YouTube. After scoring a touchdown, Xavier Williams throws up the "U", then makes a kicking jester followed by another "U." It didn't seem demonstrative. Not sure what to make of it. At first I thought, wow, he's down for the U, but after watching it again, I'm not sure.

Xavier Williams scores at 1:44 in the video. Check it out.

Chaminade vs. Miami Central on YouTube.

What do you think?

just gonna be nice here. he did not throw up the U. he is also not a silent.

ucaned

Freshman
what's a kicking jester?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

KickTheWorld.jpg

caneaddict

Senior
that we sold out to bama crew will have nice reunions down the road at the quarterdeck, all 6 of them

ILCane2011

Thunderdome
Nobody except gogeta thinks he's good anyways.

Bama already bought and paid for him though, so I'm guessing they have to take him. He'll be processed in a year or two like SBB and A. Robinson and end up at FAU or UCF

JgDaCane

All-ACC
Another guy whos career will be over the minute he steps on campus because he'd rather 50 grand today then millions in 4 years. Brilliant!