Is Wefense ready for this?

Problem2

All-American
Premium
"Heading to Miami, Nebraska has 51 plays of at least 10 yards to lead the nation."

Whooo buddy

Advertisement
Uhhh, we're 5 for 5 on 4th down. Nebraska will be lucky to get even 3 possessions after we finish 19 of 19 on 4th down and have our first drive to open the game last 23 minutes.

Terrell Newby's gonna see two-deep safeties all day and laugh his *** off as he does his best Ameer Abdullah impression.

Uhhh, we're 5 for 5 on 4th down. Nebraska will be lucky to get even 3 possessions after we finish 19 of 19 on 4th down and have our first drive to open the game last 23 minutes.
All the other coaches in the country are playing checkers while Golden is playing Candyland

Advertisement
Nebraska has a lot of talent on offense, but their offensive coordinator is the real reason theyre putting up those numbers.

All the other coaches in the country are playing checkers while Golden is playing Candyland

In Candyland there are 5 downs, so you could punt on the 4th. Al knows what he's doing.

I think Nebraska has very little talent on offense. They have an extremely inexperienced OL and no game breakers other than Armstrong among the skill position players who will see playing time. They may rank at the top in plays greater than 10yds., but they rank near the bottom in plays over 20 yds. The Nebraska HC has stated that the biggest problem the team faces is the lack of explosive offensive plays.

Everyone is up talking Nebraska like we're gonna get owned then if we win everyone will say how ****** Nebraska is. How about we skip the middle man and just say that Nebraska is bad. Regardless of who's coaching Miami we should win this game. We're a much better team in my opinion

Advertisement
Wefense knows that

Firing Day is 74 away.

As we are now at the top of the slide, might as well enjoy the trip down. Get up and dance.

[video=youtube;3PyLFzcTiYA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PyLFzcTiYA[/video]

Banner says: Make Miami Great Again - Butch Davis 2016

The Youtube account with the banner video was terminated.

Last edited:
I wonder if the Huskers have been saving stuff like us. Seriously, wouldn't be surprised if this were a shootout, but personally if I were Nebraska I'd just line up and run the ball until Miami proves they can stop it. Nothing fancy, really.

I wonder if the Huskers have been saving stuff like us. Seriously, wouldn't be surprised if this were a shootout, but personally if I were Nebraska I'd just line up and run the ball until Miami proves they can stop it. Nothing fancy, really.

As previously stated, Nebraska will run, run, run to control ToP. An occasional deep ball will keep Dopey Dorito scared, and the DBs 20 yards deep. Low scoring affair.

As previously stated, Nebraska will run, run, run to control ToP. An occasional deep ball will keep Dopey Dorito scared, and the DBs 20 yards deep. Low scoring affair.

Just think FAU had 300 yds in the first half against us...

Advertisement
The FAU game really doesn't matter. I don't think the players were hyped for "Florida Atlantic University" when Nebraska is next week...

Miami is going to win Saturday 35-24 canes only lost 3 home games in 2 years. This won't be the 4th lol

I think Nebraska has very little talent on offense. They have an extremely inexperienced OL and no game breakers other than Armstrong among the skill position players who will see playing time. They may rank at the top in plays greater than 10yds., but they rank near the bottom in plays over 20 yds. The Nebraska HC has stated that the biggest problem the team faces is the lack of explosive offensive plays.

Yeah, but we have an AL.

Advertisement
The FAU game really doesn't matter. I don't think the players were hyped for "Florida Atlantic University" when Nebraska is next week...

Miami is going to win Saturday 35-24 canes only lost 3 home games in 2 years. This won't be the 4th lol

Wow! Not hyped, and holding back! How about hyped about holding back? Go for it!

Al's playing (Get A) Clue. This weeks victim is Miami, the muderer is Nebraska, at Sun Life, with a lead pipe.

Kaaya will not finish this game, LT play will get him killed

But, but, but, we're actually better after losing Flowers because we have more Depp on the OL. More roster manglement and player development issues. Kehoe has his hands full with this bunch. Al better start thinking about lining up with at least one or maybe two tights and a fullback or Kaaya's gonna spend the rest of the year in a sling.

Advertisement
Back