Is TVD, Chaney, Rooster, Rivers and Redding enrolling early?

Advertisement
Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Redding starts. He brings something none of the other guys have which is size and speed. He’s 6’2 and might be the only WR on the roster that will be over 200 pounds, lol. He also has ridiculous ball skills. All of those things will make Rhett want to get him in those 1 on 1 deep shot situations. If he comes in and works, and from all accounts he has grade A work ethic, I think he will be one of our main horses at WR next year.
What about Payton? He redshirted and should be ready to roll this season.

Advertisement
Love Payton, but I don’t think he is a deep speed guy like Redding/Wiggins. JMO. Redding is different. We **** on Stubblefield and rightfully so but thank the heavens he pulled him from FSU.

Redding came here because of here because of the school cause FSu doesn’t offer the program he wants from everything I have seen. Not sure how much Stubbs played a part but glad he is a Cane. We need WR.

1. I said start/play lots..it’s either, not one over the other. Being all five are enrolling early I think they have a legit shot to fight and compete for playing time.
2. The current QB’s, OL, RB’s and WR’s are what in most eyes around here? Average at best my .02.

Advertisement
We **** on Stubblefield and rightfully so but thank the heavens he pulled him from FSU.

Not so fast on Stubblefield... the only reason the staff offered Redding is bacause Bryan Robinson de-committed, and current Tennessee committ Jaylin Hyatt committed to VT at the time.

Basically Redding was a wait & see kid, they were just lucky He really wanted to be a Cane.

But He's here now so...

Advertisement
I think we’ll find an QB in the portal so TVD redshirts regardless.

Knighton and Chaney will get reps for sure. There’s no way Burns plays over both of them.

Redding can help in the WR core.

Rivers can easily join the OL rotation.

All these kids can contribute early though and we will need them on offense.

Advertisement
After a 6-7 season no one should be gifted that they are a starter outside of rousseau and maybe jordan(if he’s healthy). So that’s 20 or 21 spots that need to be earned

Yup, those are pretty much the only two returning guys who have earned any amount of trust. Everyone else needs to prove it.

Everyone on offense has a chance with a new system and last years results. There are obvious guys like the RB's, Jalen and Redding. If TVD can keep up with JW and N'K then give him the reigns game 1. That would be HUGE.

Advertisement
Back