Is TVD, Chaney, Rooster, Rivers and Redding enrolling early?

Advertisement
I'd think that all five of these young pups would have an excellent shot at starting/playing lots under Lashlee….
You need to slow your roll a little. The only person that could possibly start is Rivers. Often times we place too man unrealistic expectations on these kids trying to make the transition from high school to college and not many can live up to it. Then we cast them aside as wash outs. None of these guys should be starters next year. Will they get play, sure. If Lashlee's offense is as dynamic that many hope it is, there will be opportunities for these guys to get some burn.

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Redding starts. He brings something none of the other guys have which is size and speed. He’s 6’2 and might be the only WR on the roster that will be over 200 pounds, lol. He also has ridiculous ball skills. All of those things will make Rhett want to get him in those 1 on 1 deep shot situations. If he comes in and works, and from all accounts he has grade A work ethic, I think he will be one of our main horses at WR next year.

Advertisement
Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Redding starts. He brings something none of the other guys have which is size and speed. He’s 6’2 and might be the only WR on the roster that will be over 200 pounds, lol. He also has ridiculous ball skills. All of those things will make Rhett want to get him in those 1 on 1 deep shot situations. If he comes in and works, and from all accounts he has grade A work ethic, I think he will be one of our main horses at WR next year.

I agree with this. The WR is weaker than it has been in a long time. All his has is Wiggins in front of him hahaha. Yeah good chance this kid comes in a starts day 1. Especially if we start 3 wide which we probably will. Unless we grab a grad transfer which I think we should.

If Redding doesn’t get burn early into the season I would be shocked. Compare his build to any receiver we have on the roster and he just turned 18.
EF96F982-161C-42A6-88F6-DD20CC380816.jpeg

Advertisement
Smh the only one I hope to see player starter snaps in the 1st 4 games is Don. I hope Rivers has a chance to come in and get in the weight program and learn before thrusted into action

Stop overrating recruits man Rivers is the only one who has a chance to start.
Redding also has a chance. It's not like it's rare for us to start true freshman receivers. Ahmmon started and he didn't even enroll early. I like Jeremiah Payton, but Wiggins and Pope have been way too inconsistent to be guaranteed a starting spot.

Advertisement
I think Rivers ends up being the swing tackle behind Nelson and Scaife with Campbell/Donaldson being the backup guard.

One of Chaney or Knighton will probably be the #2 guy getting meaningful carries.

Redding, I’m not sure. This system will benefit the WRs the most so we’ll see how the current guys look.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back