Is Trevor Lawrence the first true freshman to win a title?

Advertisement
Always thought Tua was special but this kid is on a different level because of his size, velocity and accuracy.

He looks like a young Elway.

I think he’s a hybrid of Elway and Vinny Testeverte. Except this dude is 6’6”!!

Lawrence is a prototype

Tua didn’t start the majority of last year though.

I’m talking about a 18 year old kid walking on campus winning the job and leading the team to the game. Didn’t Hurts start most of the year?
Exactly. Tua only played one half and that was the second half of the title game last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last year, I watched IMG vs Carterville on ESPN. This board tipped me off that Sits was going live. Immediately, Trevor Lawrence stuck out and I thought “why is Miami not going after this kid? ”. Then they said he was a Clemson commit. I was furious because Sits looked like **** while Lawrence did whatever he wanted. Dude is a stud

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's a great prospect but the hype is just ridiculous.

1) He had all day to throw.
2) The vast majority of the throws were in the pocket.
3) He had couple of great throws (the last TD in particular). But he also missed several very easy throws. Others were caught but behind the WR. Even the long catch and run TD was high.
4) They didn't ask him to throw to timing routes.

Maybe he improves on all this, as he is only a freshman. This idea that he's NFL ready is just silly, and that's without even getting to the read progression part of the pros.

Tua didn’t start the majority of last year though.

I’m talking about a 18 year old kid walking on campus winning the job and leading the team to the game. Didn’t Hurts start most of the year?
you don't know your fans history.aikman was ous started in 85 until he met Jerome Brown.then hollieway took over.

Advertisement
Back