Is this weekend supposed to be a big recruiting one for UM?

Advertisement
I think this is the weekend where we have the majority of the people we are targeting to visit.

Thomas and Ford on the 20th

Then we close out with Devonta on the 27th!

Get your popcorn, time to make moves.

I think this is the weekend where we have the majority of the people we are targeting to visit.

Thomas and Ford on the 20th

Then we close out with Devonta on the 27th!

Get your popcorn, time to make moves.

Power moves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully Dean announces after his visit

We need some momentum for sure, would be nice to pick his commitment up and another, not sure who would be next after him.

McFarland maybe? Although...I forget when he said he was announcing.

Think McFarland is 1/25/17 announcement? Think will pick up commitments on 1/13-1/14 Dean (maybe Pouncey?) and some others during 1/20-1/21 (Thomas?).

It would be nice to at least lockup Pouncey and Dean this weekend.

if we lose edwards get dean
harley get thomas
dingle get pouncey
gibson get ford

we won

Hopefully Dean announces after his visit

We need some momentum for sure, would be nice to pick his commitment up and another, not sure who would be next after him.

McFarland maybe? Although...I forget when he said he was announcing.

Think McFarland is 1/25/17 announcement? Think will pick up commitments on 1/13-1/14 Dean (maybe Pouncey?) and some others during 1/20-1/21 (Thomas?).

It would be nice to at least lockup Pouncey and Dean this weekend.

I think Dean will commit and it will be public, shutting down recruitment. Pouncey has other visits, think he will likely commit but it won't be public and he will announce on signing day. Tenn visit at the end though, they could be a player but I think he makes the right choice.

Last edited:
Advertisement
harley get thomas
dingle get pouncey
gibson get ford

we won

Agree on most of this; however, I think it would be beneficial to land both Dean and Edwards for depth. Our CB talent and depth could use an upgrade, and both these players are very good. Thomas > Harley, Pouncey > Dingle, Ford > Gibson for sure, though.

harley get thomas
dingle get pouncey
gibson get ford

we won

Agree on most of this; however, I think it would be beneficial to land both Dean and Edwards for depth. Our CB talent and depth could use an upgrade, and both these players are very good. Thomas > Harley, Pouncey > Dingle, Ford > Gibson for sure, though.

Would also like to land that Auburn transfer, too.

Advertisement
Back