is this the sickest youve been to your stomach after a loss?

No. Because I expected it. I knew this wasn't a real Miami team. I knew we didn't have the balls to win that game in the second half. It would have taken an absolute miracle--and that's the type of attitudes that infects this team.

The 2002 Fiesta Bowl "loss" was the worst ever for me.

If the teams traded kickers Miami wins last night. The team is improving.

Yeah and if we traded kickers with FSU in the 80's and 200's maybe they have a few more championships. Unfortunately real life gets in the way of your ****** hypotheticals. Stick to crowning Dorito.

Advertisement
No. Because I expected it. I knew this wasn't a real Miami team. I knew we didn't have the balls to win that game in the second half. It would have taken an absolute miracle--and that's the type of attitudes that infects this team.

LULZ at "the team is improving" mantra 4 years in. What if other teams improve too? Especially the ones that keep beating us? Fcking lame moral victory seeking losers.

Stick with saying "Bicho is here" and leave football analysis for people who have a clue.

Definitely the Fiesta Bowl and getting taunted by Ohio St. fans leaving the game. The 99 loss to PSU was also a bad one. Third would be the Sugar Bowl loss to Alabama with the potential 5 titles in ten years.

ECU circa1999
NC loss to Bama
Losing despite beating OSU circa 2002

Off the top

Honorable mention Pedo State loss circa 1986

Advertisement
I'm far too apathetic at this point to be sick over last night's game. In contrast, it's been nearly 14 years and the Fiesta Bowl "loss" still hurts. I'm not over it nor will I ever be.

Advertisement
No. NC games that have been mentioned were way worse. Christ, players were running onto the field celebrating a NC whe that jackazz threw that flag against (for) Taint.

Last night was really a no win situation for Golden with a lot of the fans. If we win, a lot of people would've *****ed that we has the talent to beat FSU, but the coaches **** the bed against UL, Nebraska, and GT, so they should GTfO. I get it. If they lose last night, well, they can't hang with winning teams, let alone the big boys.

Last night was a kick in the teeth, but not a loss in a NC game

Ask me again next week. But this Miami team is probably the most impressive team in the history of college football that doesn't have a single impressive win on it's resume.

Ask me again next week. But this Miami team is probably the most impressive team in the history of college football that doesn't have a single impressive win on it's resume.

Absolutely. Incredible. That first half version looked like it could've kicked just about anybody's ***.

Advertisement
Back