is this the sickest youve been to your stomach after a loss?

theu852

Sophomore
ive tried to get this loss off of my head but i feel this one is going to sit in my craw for a long *** time. maybe until we play fsu next season. im not pointing any fingers, just sick we didn't win that game period.

Advertisement
Seriously? Not even close. I was at the Sugar Bowl loss to Alabama. How about the Fiasco Bowl against OSU? Or Penn State? This is a tiny bump in the road.

I gotta go with Fiesta because of how it happened. I had already celebrated the victory when I heard "wait, there's a flag." Also, the Willis injury made completely sick. Combined with the loss of the NC, took me a while to get over that one.

Advertisement
im only 19 so i didnt live to see the glory days but in the 12 years watching canes football this one is right up there with virginia in the orange just cause its fsu and we let em off the hook. had soooo many chances to put them away and didn't do it. good teams put other teams away when they have the chance and we didn't do that

Im still drinking, but its just the latest. Those season ending Title games were hard. Oh and the LSU Peach Bowl was brutal too

Last night was bad, but it can't hold a candle to the travesty of the 2002 Fiesta bowl or the sad finality of last game in the OB vs Virginia. The former still makes me see red, while the latter reminds how much things will never be the same.

Advertisement
This loss was nothing. The Fiesta Bowl made me physically sick, I was actually in shock for three days . Most painful loss I've experienced as a fan.

ND '88 and Alabama Sugar bowl is tied for second spot.

Fiesta against OSU 2002 season
Sugar against Alabama 1992 season
Fiesta against PSU 1986 season

VT caused some serious furniture damage between 95-99. Loss to PSU in 99 I might have died for a minute. I could say a lot of losses have left me sick in the Coker/Randy/Gorldens era but I'm so numb to losing it doesnt hurt. I've watched FSU a lot this year and yesterday was no different than 4 or 5 other games for them, they dont give a flying rats behind about the first half then they step on the gas in the second half and its lights out.

Advertisement
No. Because I expected it. I knew this wasn't a real Miami team. I knew we didn't have the balls to win that game in the second half. It would have taken an absolute miracle--and that's the type of attitudes that infects this team.

The 2002 Fiesta Bowl "loss" was the worst ever for me.

Fiasco bowl is by far the worst

Penn state 99 was similar to this one and it hurt a lot

Advertisement
No. Because I expected it. I knew this wasn't a real Miami team. I knew we didn't have the balls to win that game in the second half. It would have taken an absolute miracle--and that's the type of attitudes that infects this team.

The 2002 Fiesta Bowl "loss" was the worst ever for me.

If the teams traded kickers Miami wins last night. The team is improving.

I didn't watch sports for close to a month after the loss to OSU in the championship game. Not even close. **** my jimmies were more rustled over the Bucs losing a huge lead on Monday night football to the Colts back in the day.

Advertisement
Back