Is this the biggest transformation of a program?

Advertisement
Hate to bring his name up again but I think Kirby overhauled Georgia as well but not to the extent that Saban did with Bama and Mario will do with us. Mark Richt ran a good program but I still think Kirby came in and overhauled a lot.

I know everyone tired of talking about these two programs but they are the standard at the moment.

Advertisement
I think this is the biggest overhaul from school down to staff since Alabama hired Nick Saban. What say u? Have u guys ever seen this type of transformation ever before?
It’s been done a few times, but I honestly don’t think what Nickie did in Tuscaloosa is as impressive as what’s going on at Miami right now. Even with the overhaul playing out in front of the College Football world, what’s been more impressive to me is the fact that Mario’s talent acquisitions are top notch even with a complete overhaul taking place.

That’s fckn impressive ladies and gentlemen.

It’s been done a few times, but I honestly don’t think what Nickie did in Tuscaloosa is as impressive as what’s going on at Miami right now. Even with the overhaul playing out in front of the College Football world, what’s been more impressive to me is the fact that Mario’s talent acquisitions are top notch even with a complete overhaul taking place.

That’s fckn impressive ladies and gentlemen.
Dude hasn’t even coached a quarter yet and we’re calling this more impressive than what Saban’s done? Have you had your yearly physical recently?

Advertisement
Hate to bring his name up again but I think Kirby overhauled Georgia as well but not to the extent that Saban did with Bama and Mario will do with us. Mark Richt ran a good program but I still think Kirby came in and overhauled a lot.

I know everyone tired of talking about these two programs but they are the standard at the moment.
Naw I personally wouldn't count Georgia. They were bringing in top classes and ran their program professionally before Kirby.

Dude hasn’t even coached a quarter yet and we’re calling this more impressive than what Saban’s done? Have you had your yearly physical recently?
Fck off man that’s my opinion. I don’t need you to like it or agree with it, but when you come at me, I don’t mind telling you to **** right off! He said down to the school and staff. He didn’t reference wins, production on the field, the roster or talent acquisition!

Advertisement
I think this is the biggest overhaul from school down to staff since Alabama hired Nick Saban. What say u? Have u guys ever seen this type of transformation ever before?

Calculating Russell Crowe GIF

After doing this **** for 10 minutes, I really can't think of any other besides 'Bama, like you said.

Texas A&M, maybe? I mean, they pulled Dumbo for a huge contract when they did.

**** No. That wasn't an overhaul. That was taking the Keys to a Ferrari that only needed an oil change and a tire rotation

Advertisement
It's impressive so far....but what Shnelly did, turned CFB on It's head....The absolute Blueprint...
I have to agree with this. Miami came within a hillbilly's heartbeat of dropping football before he got here. Would have had a perfect season in his 3rd season I believe if it werent for two horrible calls vs Texas and Miss State.

It’s too premature to definitively say yay or nay...

But I’d definitely say Miami & USC’s new financial investment into their programs is shaping up to pay big dividends in the future & redistribute the power structure over the landscape of college football.

Even in USC’s hay day when they were winning, they weren’t spending a lot of money, they won their titles off talent & coaching, same thing with Miami in the 80-00’s, talent & coaching.

Where the two programs got lapped is they refused to invest in the program & got caught by a tidal wave of the economic boom that cratered college football & the programs that took advantage of it, (Bama, Clemson, UGA, OH ST) all have benefitted greatly with long sustained winning & National title bids for the greater part of the last decade plus.

What Schnelly & Jimmy Johnson did took the college football world by storm, it was so monumental that it took years for the rest of Nation to catch up, but by the time they did, we had gotten so relaxed & complacent that we allowed nearly every other program to pass us up & they did so by miles. The refusal to financially invest in the program is at the crux of why we’ve been destitute for the last 20 years, so in theory with the new reprisal of financial investment & competence we could very well be on the precipice of our next Dynastic run...

However, the biggest hurdle we’ll have to face is the “Good Ol’ Boy” network; they hold the keys to who wins & who profits the most in college football & make no mistake about, all these Deep South Confederate schools having all the rules bent in their favor, being allowed to openly cheat, hoard all the talent & winning the championship every year is not by accident.

Advertisement
Back