Is this Real Life (D'O Quote)

DiegoCane

All-ACC
The Hurricanes’ defense held FSU to three field goals in four trips to the red zone in UM’s 29-24 loss to FSU, but it certainly did not succeed in a game in which it allowed 539 yards – 358 of them the first half.

I wish I had an answer but I know we’re searching hard,’’ said defensive coordinator Mark D’Onofrio on the lack of four consistent quarters all season. “Whatever it is, we’re working our tails off to be more consistent. …We didn’t give up a lot of explosive plays last year and that’s really what we have to fix.’’

Read more here: Miami Hurricanes rush end Al-Quadin Muhammad makes his mark in first start | Miami Herald

This is what we have been dealing with the last 5 years and what Blake James decided to retain for this year. That doesn't even make sense. I almost feel like the last 5 years have been a giant troll job.

Advertisement
Golden and Dnofrio know it's over.

They are suprised as we are that they have not been fired.

Its a troll job at this point.

at least he is honest about not knowing what he is doing, Al on the other hand would of upsold a low milage 07 mazda with if he was asked the same question

Every day, UM football dies a little more while these clowns play hide the pickle with each other after coming back from the bank.

Doritos is telling the truth. He doesn't have an answer. He is as clueless as F A G is. He also doesn't have an answer as to why he and F A G are still employed by UM.

Advertisement
I sweat to Christ I am so ******* tired of hearing, we're working our tails off. What does that even mean?

Coaches, players, admin.....they all say it. Who talks like that?
image.jpg

I sweat to Christ I am so ****ing tired of hearing, we're working our tails off. What does that even mean?

Coaches, players, admin.....they all say it. Who talks like that?
View attachment 32724

I'm working my tail off prosting as hard as I can. Never prosted this hard. Trying to fix the prosting process. It's all on me!

I'm confused. The one thing I thought they are is consistent. They always give up a lot of points. They never get the crucial stop. And, this is the one they have nailed down tight, the always, always give the lead back toward the end of the game after the offense manages to pull into lead. And, if you take away that one freelancing out of position play by Corn, they have lost three in a row -- now that is consistency you can believe in.

How long does it take for this tail to fall off? If they've been working it off for 5 years, shouldn't it be off by now?

Advertisement
Muhammad, a former four-star recruit, had a career-best six tackles (five solo), two tackles-for-loss and a sack.

“It felt amazing,’’ Muhammad said Wednesday. “The energy was amazing. The atmosphere was amazing. It was packed and it was loud.’’

I think maybe the coach saw something in me I didn’t see in myself. I just did what I was coached to do. It’s really not about me and it’s not about how I played. It’s about the team getting better and me doing whatever I have to do to help the team succeed.’’

Read more here: Miami Hurricanes rush end Al-Quadin Muhammad makes his mark in first start | Miami Herald

The coaches finally saw something in AQM three years later that the entire fan base noticed off the bat. our players are so down on themselves. where's the bravado and self-confidence?

Held them to 29 points if you cant beat a team in college that only scores 29 the defense isnt the problem

Advertisement
The Hurricanes’ defense held FSU to three field goals in four trips to the red zone in UM’s 29-24 loss to FSU, but it certainly did not succeed in a game in which it allowed 539 yards – 358 of them the first half.

I wish I had an answer but I know we’re searching hard,’’ said defensive coordinator Mark D’Onofrio on the lack of four consistent quarters all season. “Whatever it is, we’re working our tails off to be more consistent. …We didn’t give up a lot of explosive plays last year and that’s really what we have to fix.’’

You **** well know what it is. You all want to play stubborn, well it's going to cost you your jobs.

"But we're not giving up in the scheme." Al Golden after the Nebraska loss, last year.

UM's defense has long list of problems to fix after Nebraska loss - Sun Sentinel

This is what we have been dealing with the last 5 years and what Blake James decided to retain for this year. That doesn't even make sense. I almost feel like the last 5 years have been a giant troll job.

you only gave up a 150 yards in the second half because you started attacking. He let Quan and Chad attack instead of holding up blockers. I dont understand why this is so hard to understand its been 5 years and your D sucks because you play like a bunch fairies

at least he is honest about not knowing what he is doing, Al on the other hand would of upsold a low milage 07 mazda with if he was asked the same question

Something like a 2010 Mazda (when he took over that cold day in El Paso, Texas) Somehow he was able to mask the fact that WEFENSE had over 200,000 miles on it. I guess he used those slimy used car salesman tactics to get it done.

Advertisement
It is not surprising. I like many others, am utterly in awe that this admin would allow such incompetency. the one thing that brings a smile to my face is knowing that these POS (Golden, dorito etc) will never ever be hired as hc or coordinators ever again any where. **** look at Randy. Randy had multiple championships as a position coach and coordinator and still had difficulty finding a good gig. Imagine these two losers who have never ever ever ever accomplished ****. Would love to run into them making keys at home depot.

Advertisement
Back