Is this guy's seat hot?

A lot of people were really voting for Blake James to take the job and he hasn't been in office too long. The reason most people were for him is because he's a "Miami guy" unlike the past two that bolted for Nebraska and Texas Tech. He wasn't going to fire a coach after a 9-4 season (which was improvement at the time). We'll see what he's made of this season. Too early to write him off as AD. Now if he keeps our coaches intact for another year, it's time to throw out the whole office.

Blake can earn a lot of political capital with the fans if he fires Golden right now.

I doubt he has the balls to though.

I agree. That would be the best way to ignite the fan base for the rest of the season. An interim coach wouldn't even have to light the world on fire, just the hope of a new staff coming will be enough. Still doubt they make a move until the end though.

Advertisement
Golden and Hoke are in the same category but Hope seat is blazing. We let Golden pass with this sorry ads d coordinator. Blake James needs to tell Golden he needs to go.

Hoke's seat is blazing because their fanbase doesn't give a single ****. Michigan students and fans were protesting outside of the ADs office the other day or some **** like that. It was all over ESPN.

There is heat on Golden. Once a couple of banners fly over the stadium at the FSU game the seat will be blazing.

Advertisement
Theres these guys out in vegas you might of heard of them they are pretty smart... They had us 3-3 at the point in the season....

Golden seems to win the games he is suppose to win until he loses a few games he is suppose to win he isnt going anywhere soon...

Golden seems to win the games he is suppose to win until he loses a few games he is suppose to win he isnt going anywhere soon...

We have played FAMU, Arkansas State and Duke. The fact that those were the only three games we were supposed to win this season so far in year 4, or any year, is enough to fire his fat ***.

I would rather lose games we are supposed to win than be 3-3 and have "won the three games we were supposed to win" against FAMU, Arkansas State and Duke.

negged more into the red you **** sucking troll.

Advertisement
Theres these guys out in vegas you might of heard of them they are pretty smart... They had us 3-3 at the point in the season....

Of course they had us at 3-3. One look at our staff coming into the season and it was an easy call that these bumbling idiots would **** up the three legit games we played to start the season.

The heat is on hoke because he is losing games he is suppose to win.... Simple as that

In what universe are we not SUPPOSED to win against friggin GT! Even Al Golden beat those slugs three years in a row. This was the only team he knew how to bet. Now even Johnson has him figured out. By the way, take any a couple of the half dozen snaps over the QB's head and we lose to Duke last week too.

Wow, guys that study football for a living knew that Miami had a blob of shlt for a head coach and accurately predicted our awful start? Well, I guess that makes it ok then.

Miami has a better team than every team it has lost to. It's the piles of garbage in charge that have made them lose 3 games, not their opponents.

Advertisement
Just stating the facts we dont have the talent to win 6 games vegas dont make lines on coaches... Simple as that ... Like i said once golden loses games were suppose to win he will be on the hot seat so far he hasnt done that

Golden is supposed to win every game but FSU, considering he has a talent advantage in every one of them (except FSU). He is not gone yet. This theory is false.

Advertisement
I meant 6 games as in someone saying we should be 6-0 we were predicted to win between 7-8 games this year .... But i guess those guys in the desert have no clue .... Carry on

Golden is supposed to win every game but FSU, considering he has a talent advantage in every one of them (except FSU). He is not gone yet. This theory is false.

So you believe we should have 1 loss this year? Once again vegas had us pegged at 7.5 wins so 8 wins... They dont handicap coaches they set lines on talent depth maturity we are no where near a 1 loss team.,... Take of the green and orange glasses for a second i for one think we need to start winning games were not supposed to like the ga tech game... But until golden loses games like the cincy game he wont be fired

So you believe we should have 1 loss this year? Once again vegas had us pegged at 7.5 wins so 8 wins... They dont handicap coaches they set lines on talent depth maturity we are no where near a 1 loss team.,... Take of the green and orange glasses for a second i for one think we need to start winning games were not supposed to like the ga tech game... But until golden loses games like the cincy game he wont be fired

Not true at all. Not even close. They set lines based tendencies and statistical data compiled from pass performances that then get put into a multi-million dollar patented algorithm to dictate the spread and line. I would know, my brother has help run a book for 10 years now. But keep being an ignorant moron and making definitive statements that support your warped, bull**** opinion that this team doesn't have talent. For ***** and gigs, read this awesome article based on actual statistical sampling about how "untalented" this team is and get back to me. On the continuum, we perform right around the same program as...yeah, Michigan. We are averaging a top 15 class yearly and finishing in the 40s with a significant correlation found between recruiting ranking and on field success. But we just don't have the talent to win, right?

http://regressing.deadspin.com/char...teams-outplay-their-recruit-1640831522/+benes

Lol of course the coach is taken into consideration when they handicap a game.

Advertisement
Back