Is this cryptic tweet a sign of whats to come?

sleep spring GIF by Pusheen

Advertisement
Until Steele is named HC in Tenn in the next week and TRob is our the door to join him lol! Watch... a la Mario Cristobal with Golden

so you just assume he'd leave us to go elsewhere bc of no Real factual reasoning or data? yeah you're a mope. find me some facts that it'll happen that way then ic an believe you. otherwise, based on numerous reporting, it looks like more hires are coming.

this dude is another ******* ****. we all agree that Diaz, at this point, is a good HC. what we can also agree on is that he has begun to make moves to improve the team and staff (recruiting to x and O). the next step is baker.
Duck or bleed.

so you just assume he'd leave us to go elsewhere bc of no Real factual reasoning or data? yeah you're a mope. find me some facts that it'll happen that way then ic an believe you. otherwise, based on numerous reporting, it looks like more hires are coming.
I wont believe any real change until more hires are confirmed..... ir bettee not be Jess Simpson DL-Co DC and DVD assist CB coach, cause that wouldnt be hires i would consider change.... believe me i want Manny to succeed. I think he cares about Canes Football probably more than any other HC weve had. He just has never hired great defensive assistant coaches even from his time as DC.

Advertisement
just so you don't take ivies word for gospel -- Charleston Rambo per them had ZERO interest in us. he also just announced his intention to transfer to Miami
So I should continue to hold out hope for a DC lol (per Ivins last update)

I would say as cribby has told you for months, they don't know ****. ivies feeling for months has been he doesn't think baker is gone. it isnt based on real info other than his stomach
As I’m mostly joking, but what brings the clicks at this point for ITU? I still listen to their pod, but dang, if the keep missing somethings got to give imo.

Advertisement
I would say as cribby has told you for months, they don't know ****. ivies feeling for months has been he doesn't think baker is gone. it isnt based on real info other than his stomach
to be fair Ivins hasn't been that steadfast in what he says. He genuinely doesn't know. Ferman, on the other hand, just says Baker and Manny are attached at the hip.

to be fair Ivins hasn't been that steadfast in what he says. He genuinely doesn't know. Ferman, on the other hand, just says Baker and Manny are attached at the hip.
I agree I just don't think he knows other than what he thinks. he may know some things, but w this he hasn't known ****. they were saying to look out for LSU w t rob. they said Rambo had no interest in us

Advertisement
I agree I just don't think he knows other than what he thinks. he may know some things, but w this he hasn't known ****. they were saying to look out for LSU w t rob. they said Rambo had no interest in us

to add, they thought LSU would come calling and t rob is waiting on that. the next day, literally, T-rob is announced Miami. they've been off their pods since then and didn't even do a reaction. boys are running low on sauces

I'll never understand the Canes reporter loyalties or rivalries. I take every report as less than a sure thing until it's a sure thing, no matter the source. I don't have loyalty to any source(s) and don't dislike anyone covering the Canes. Seems beyond silly to me unless you know them personally or something and have some kind of beef. I just want all the Canes' info I can get, no matter where it's from.

That said: SMD still sucks

I'll never understand the Canes reporter loyalties or rivalries. I take every report as less than a sure thing until it's a sure thing, no matter the source. I don't have loyalty to any source(s) and don't dislike anyone covering the Canes. Seems beyond silly to me unless you know them personally or something and have some kind of beef. I just want all the Canes' info I can get, no matter where it's from.

That said: SMD still sucks
:q3xkxex:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back