Is This A Sign?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nope. I’m not bytching. I’m putting porsters in their place. There’s a difference.

And what place would that be? Sure seems like bytching, I see no difference in poster A talking crap and poster B doing the same, then along comes the "I am putting them in their place guy", not much difference, but hey what do I know, I am in my place

And what place would that be? Sure seems like bytching, I see no difference in poster A talking crap and poster B doing the same, then along comes the "I am putting them in their place guy", not much difference, but hey what do I know, I am in my place

Stay in your place

If MR throws Malik out there he will get booed........Anyone that doesnt think its Perry starting has a ***** loose. If Malik walks up there this site will shut down

If Rosier walks out there, the boos will be so loud it will be like the anti-"The Natural".
hqdefault.jpg

Advertisement
exactly

I wouldn't find it shocking if Richt put Rosier to start and bring Perry in afterwards. I think its highly likely.

Yeah....it would get bad. I wouldn't get overly irrational (unless Perry didn't see anytime), but I wouldn't be please in any way. But yeah, this site would shut down and we'd start having pizzas delivered to Richt's house like Golden near the end of his tenure here.

I have a standing order with Domino's depending on who trots out at 8pm...

indiana-pizza-joint-owners-who-refused-service-to-***-couples-may-permanently-close-skip-town-...jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another sign! The Ibis have returned!

Perhaps this means that the Richt/Rosier Albatross has fallen from our necks?
20180927_174433.jpg

Looks like staying in your place doesn’t include learning how to properly insert GIFs. Get a clue.

Now go get your shinebox.

See, once again the PLACE thing, where is this place you speak of, if it is not here and all the posters leave, then who would you have to tell to stay in their place. All hail the PLACE KING.

Advertisement
Back