Is This A Sign?

monopolyxmoney

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
SIAP.... Perry posted this on his Instagram account. He’s saying tune in. He wouldn’t be saying that if he wasn’t starting right?

Also, is Harley his favorite target?

CDE009C8-5A97-411F-8315-7052FDFC15E1.jpeg

Advertisement
If MR throws Malik out there he will get booed........Anyone that doesnt think its Perry starting has a ***** loose. If Malik walks up there this site will shut down

Yeah....it would get bad. I wouldn't get overly irrational (unless Perry didn't see anytime), but I wouldn't be please in any way. But yeah, this site would shut down and we'd start having pizzas delivered to Richt's house like Golden near the end of his tenure here.

Advertisement
If MR throws Malik out there he will get booed........Anyone that doesnt think its Perry starting has a ***** loose. If Malik walks up there this site will shut down

Can’t agree more. No way you can go back to Malik after seeing how good we looked with Perry in. Also a good game to get him ready for next week & bigger games to follow. Take advantage of a prime time start against UNC.

Yeah....it would get bad. I wouldn't get overly irrational (unless Perry didn't see anytime), but I wouldn't be please in any way. But yeah, this site would shut down and we'd start having pizzas delivered to Richt's house like Golden near the end of his tenure here.
He has pizza deliveries? How did I miss that thats legend ****

I almost want to see Rosier start for the simple fact of how entertaining the meltdowns on this board would be lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s probably getting the nod. Richt will go with the hot hand. Have another beer.

Saw a post in a canes group on fb this morning that said Perry was starting, backed up by what appeared to be a screenshot of a news alert. Couldn't find anything corroborating the story so I didn't post it here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back