Off-Topic Is there anybody who is more irritating than.... (Joy Behar... that's the joke)

Advertisement
Sean Penn. Barbara Streisand. Every rapper that starts with "'Lil." All the painfully punchable people on Fox News. Urban Meyer. Katy Perry. Rudy Giuliani's son. Grayson Allen x10. Every LSU fan. Anyone who chooses more than three ice cream samples before deciding on one. Charlie Sheen during his scuffle with the producers of that stupid show he was on. Roseanne Barr. That FSU fan that still talks **** after losing by seven touchdowns. Vinny Scavo still being on staff while looking WAAAYYYY too much like Al Golden (it's honestly not Scavo's fault). Ron Dugans caring way too much about blocking. All the people too far up Ed Reed's *** about how much he is present.

That ****!ng person who wants to merge into your lane at a red light. Or people who merge at the last possible second into a freeway. Or when you get shocked by static electricity.

Mayo on sandwiches. Or not so great bread. Or getting **** on by a bird. That's pretty rough. Or the Birds Aren't Real Conspiracy. That's a fun one.

The ENTIRE MARK ONOFRIO DEFENSE

The voice of the lead singers of, in no particular order: AC/DC, Dave Matthews, Matchbox 20, Blink 182, Rush, Godsmack, Dave Matthews again, and.... Journey.

Rosie Perez and Fran Drescher for the love of god. And let's just add Geraldo Rivera into that mix.

And, while we're at it. How about everyone that says "literally" and means "figuratively." I thought that would go away. Or anyone who ever, EVER says "hashtag <insert word>."

But most of all, the people who blame "the administration," who have never been on campus, can't name an administrator, have never spent money on anything but buying a t-shirt, and very, VERY specifically all you morons who think you are entitled to tell The University of Miami or it's alumni and/or Trustees, without having contributed anything to it, how to operate. I'm especially tired of you people.

Finally, to the gator... you're the worst. Could you just... stop?

As a philosophical question, this thread is amazing.

Last edited:
Sean Penn. Barbara Streisand. Every rapper that starts with "'Lil." All the painfully punchable people on Fox News. Urban Meyer. Katy Perry. Rudy Giuliani's son. Grayson Allen x10. Every LSU fan. Anyone who chooses more than three ice cream samples before deciding on one. Charlie Sheen during his scuffle with the producers of that stupid show he was on. Roseanne Barr. That FSU fan that still talks **** after losing by seven touchdowns. Vinny Scavo still being on staff while looking WAAAYYYY too much like Al Golden (it's honestly not Scavo's fault). Ron Dugans caring way too much about blocking. All the people too far up Ed Reed's *** about how much he is present.

The voice of the lead singers of, in no particular order: AC/DC, Dave Matthews, Rush, Godsmack, Dave Matthews again, and.... Journey.

Rosie Perez and Fran Drescher for the love of god. And let's just add Geraldo Rivera into that mix.

And, while we're at it. How about everyone that says "literally" and means "figuratively." I thought that would go away. Or anyone who ever, EVER says "hashtag <insert word>."

But most of all, the people who blame "the administration," who have never been on campus, can't name an administrator, have never spent money on anything but buying a t-shirt, and very, VERY specifically all you morons who think you are entitled to tell The University of Miami or it's alumni and/or Trustees, without having contributed anything to it, how to operate. I'm especially tired of you people.

Your post fell flat and lost all credibility when you lumped in Journey. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
Oh, and yes, we all have heard it COUNTLESS times before from you, you donate money to the school and we clearly do not so we have no say or right to ***** about anything at all. Jesus, we get it.

Your post fell flat and lost all credibility when you lumped in Journey. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
Oh, and yes, we all have heard it COUNTLESS times before from you, you donate money to the school and we clearly do not so we have no say or right to ***** about anything at all. Jesus, we get it.

So, you still feel you have a say with zero take, or you just don't care that what you say means nothing?

How about the people who care? You want the football program to be better, you refuse to contribute anything and you think you know what you're talking about???

Jesus, we get it.

But hey buddy... don't stop believing.

Advertisement
So, you still feel you have a say with zero take, or you just don't care that what you say means nothing?

How about the people who care? You want the football program to be better, you refuse to contribute anything and you think you know what you're talking about???

Jesus, we get it.

But hey buddy... don't stop believing.
You have no say in anything I do nor will I listen to your senseless banter until you support and/or contribute to the Zombie-Cane fund. You want my CIS messages to get better but give nothing. Go away peasant.

You have no say in anything I do nor will I listen to your senseless banter until you support and/or contribute to the Zombie-Cane fund. You want my CIS messages to get better but give nothing. Go away peasant.

Oohhhh I get it. You're fat, incompetent, unsuccessful and your opinion is to TO BE VALUED.

I clearly am the peasant here. I don't want to interrupt your time with Warcraft, so I'll just move on with my degree.

How much have you paid CIS?

Oohhhh I get it. You're fat, incompetent, unsuccessful and your opinion is to TO BE VALUED.

I clearly am the peasant here. I don't want to interrupt your time with Warcraft, so I'll just move on with my degree.

How much have you paid CIS?
Oh I get it, your ***** is the size of a tic tac which is why everything with you is about trying to impress with money. Folks who brag on social media or online in general are some of the lowest forms of human. Congrats to you. Good luck in life, you clearly need it!

Thread ban
Oh I get it, your ***** is the size of a tic tac which is why everything with you is about trying to impress with money. Folks who brag on social media or online in general are some of the lowest forms of human. Congrats to you. Good luck in life, you clearly need it!
group therapy issues GIF by South Park

Advertisement
Thread ban
Please tell me more about all of your great accomplishments and outrageous amounts of money. I love hearing how you are clearly head and shoulders above not only everyone here, but probably anyone anywhere. I think I can speak for all on CIS at least that we are so very impressed. One might even say enamored.

Thread ban

That ****!ng person who wants to merge into your lane at a red light. Or people who merge at the last possible second into a freeway. Or when you get shocked by static electricity.

Mayo on sandwiches. Or not so great bread. Or getting **** on by a bird. That's pretty rough. Or the Birds Aren't Real Conspiracy. That's a fun one.

The voice of the lead singers of, in no particular order: AC/DC, Dave Matthews, Matchbox 20, Blink 182, Rush, Godsmack, Dave Matthews again, and.... Journey.

I'll vote for you because you hit on a lot of my irritations. Especially for Fox and Geraldo you get my vote on that alone.

No ****.... Steve Perry... WTF? Never mind mayo and ac/dc but Steve Perry... He might as well said loud noise, sun, ocean water and baiting hooks while stoned and on your second beer at 10 in the morning.

A whole list😂.. Wayne aka Tune get a pass out of the “lil” category

Advertisement
Advertisement

season 13 GIF

**** bruh... get some help.

Advertisement
Back