fraggle Senile Senior Joined Nov 7, 2011 Messages 3,096 Nov 20, 2024 #1 My Pick is Chris Wheatley Humphrey. Even if it is returning kicks. The kid is a scoring machine and is excellent at knowing where to go. WHO IS YOURS?
My Pick is Chris Wheatley Humphrey. Even if it is returning kicks. The kid is a scoring machine and is excellent at knowing where to go. WHO IS YOURS?
9 90scane Sophomore Premium Joined Dec 26, 2015 Messages 9,682 Nov 20, 2024 #2 Artavius Jones Marquise Lightfoot Ryan Mack
JayCane20 Don't ask me if I'm alright Premium Joined Nov 30, 2014 Messages 14,628 Nov 20, 2024 #3 Daylen Russell
OrangeBowlMagic CEO Joined Jul 13, 2014 Messages 21,058 Nov 20, 2024 #4 Chance Robinson. If Hartline and Dyen' Ryan wanted him, he's probably got a shot.
Mr. Dynasty1 Junior Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 18,642 Nov 20, 2024 #5 Dylan Day Ryan Mack Hayes Chance Robinson
JHallCanes 2028 is our year Premium Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 56,568 Nov 20, 2024 #6 Hayes Him and Popo to me are just far more complete LBs than what we have even removing myself from the whole “next guy is better” narrative
Hayes Him and Popo to me are just far more complete LBs than what we have even removing myself from the whole “next guy is better” narrative
C canes_226 Redshirt Freshman Premium Joined Jan 2, 2016 Messages 1,968 Nov 20, 2024 #7 Freshman WR group Jojo, Carr, robinson
B bear Sophomore Premium Joined Jun 14, 2012 Messages 1,800 Nov 20, 2024 #9 Mandatory Willie Williams reference But Hayes on D and Carr on O
Dre Sophomore Joined Oct 5, 2018 Messages 759 Nov 20, 2024 #10 Ny Carr and Ryan Mack. I thought on Carr's film he looked like a gamebreaker and everything about Mack from the All American game suggested he was the real deal.
Ny Carr and Ryan Mack. I thought on Carr's film he looked like a gamebreaker and everything about Mack from the All American game suggested he was the real deal.
MasterBlaster Recruit Joined Mar 5, 2017 Messages 1,060 Nov 20, 2024 #11 Uh... that would be this guy.
CaneBear0207 Senior Joined Apr 11, 2021 Messages 2,605 Nov 20, 2024 #14 I want to see Riply Luna throw a TD pass to Kolby Luna.
mcnaire2004 Banned Banned Joined Jan 11, 2019 Messages 5,777 Nov 20, 2024 #15 Allen. He's played but it doesn't seem like it
Cajuncane Senior Premium Joined Apr 22, 2017 Messages 23,436 Nov 20, 2024 #16 I know there’s a few on this team that I hate seeing play…
Golsen82 Senior Joined Mar 4, 2016 Messages 13,862 Nov 20, 2024 #17 Cajuncane said: I know there’s a few on this team that I hate seeing play… Click to expand... Half the starters?
Cajuncane said: I know there’s a few on this team that I hate seeing play… Click to expand... Half the starters?
jdmorgan76 Junior Joined Nov 8, 2011 Messages 1,954 Nov 20, 2024 #18 Jovonny Ward Art Jones Eli Rudolph
A ageezy Cane til I Die Joined Aug 10, 2012 Messages 5,918 Nov 20, 2024 #19 90scane said: Artavius Jones Marquise Lightfoot Ryan Mack Click to expand... i forgot all about jones
90scane said: Artavius Jones Marquise Lightfoot Ryan Mack Click to expand... i forgot all about jones
3 305407cane All American Joined Feb 25, 2018 Messages 18,097 Nov 20, 2024 #20 That we haven’t seen: gotta be Dylan day and Ryan Mack Want to see more: Justin Scott and Jojo