Is there a way

I like to envision Andrew as a perpetual high school senior at Columbus. He keeps taking a computer programming/web design elective and just keeps tweaking CIS at the end of every semester and passing it off as "new" for his project grade.

Academic fraud. I've alerted the archdiocese. Enjoy going to MDC, bro.
That’s exactly what I was thinking like it’s a 8th grade computer class project 😂

Advertisement
I like to envision Andrew as a perpetual high school senior at Columbus. He keeps taking a computer programming/web design elective and just keeps tweaking CIS at the end of every semester and passing it off as "new" for his project grade.

Academic fraud. I've alerted the archdiocese. Enjoy going to MDC, bro.
I like to picture Andrew in a tuxedo T-shirt. 'Cause it says like, I wanna be formal but I’m here to party too. I like to party, so I like Andrew to party.

This new format is no bueno.

76E0223C-4C2D-4118-A762-A5EE43D961F3.gif

Advertisement
Soo any update? Truthfully I don’t use the site much at all without my beloved old dark theme. I need that lighting bolt man, too annoying to click 3-4 times to find most recent posts. Unless I’m dumb and just missing something

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yall are all ******* dumb and all gotta be over like 50 the way yall complaining about this lol

First of all switch to Dark Theme.

Second of all, what EXACTLY do you dislike about the layout? State your exact dislikes, and I'm sure Andrew would be happy to try to improve the aspects that you think need to be improved.

But having said all that, I really don't know what the **** yall are complaining about at all. On Web and mobile this site is like 100x as good as like every other sports forum you have ever been on as far as layout/design goes - that includes 247, Rivals, etc, and especially all the rest of fan forums which are universally crap.

If I were Andrew I'd just not respond to any of yall for a week, and then just see what the complaints are, cause yall definitely just overreacting too much lol.

Advertisement
Back