Is there a bigger MUST GET than Wesley Bissainthe this recruiting cycle?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gimme that bump
Bow Down Madam Satan GIF by Tiffany

What if he shows up at Paradise on Sunday? Do we welcome him into the fold, or do we have him take a ride with Joaquin?

Advertisement
One of the top DT might be up there, even though we got LT we need a couple more like that to compete big

Advertisement
Didn’t he just show up to paradise?
Marvin Jones is expected to be there too. How do you think that one is gonna play out? Showing up at Paradise is fun. You get catered too. There is an energy. Your friends are there. For a local high school kid what else would he be doing for a couple hours on a Saturday night? He showed up to a party. Thats all it means. He went up to Tallahassee too. Does that mean he wants to be there?

Didn’t he just show up to paradise?
He did. I think that is more about certain coaches on the Central staff wanting to save face with UM.

who knows, but the kid just did the most disrespectful gesture you could do at FSU in a uniform …. Just don’t think anyone that is seriously considering UM does that

Advertisement
No way they should allow this disrespectful kid to come to the event. Pull his offer and move on.

Anyone else getting that feeling he’s gonna drag this out waiting on a certain offer? He OVs here and then reemphasizes how he’s waiting until ESD. He sure doesn’t sound as much of a lock as some are making it seem. Not at all.
It's between Miami and Penn State. Wesley and his mom both love UM. Wesley is a UM fan. Wesley didnt know he was being recorded and I was told Coach Sabbath Joseph ask him to throw the U down multiple times before being recorded. FSU has no shot. But Penn State has been recruiting him heavy. His mom wants him in state. I was told that his mom didnt like the visit. I am pretty sure he will end up being a Cane. I also was told that him and Manny talked it out, and that he is prepared to run or crabwalk once he gets on campus after making that foolish mistake.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back