Is someone reaching out to coaches now?

Advertisement
Honestly, until Blake is replaced, what's the point? It's silly to even bother to start searching until you've made that move and started searching for a new AD. Coaches won't come somewhere if they don't know if their boss is even going to be around. Frankly, Blake James getting fired tomorrow is the best thing that can happen, because that buys the school time to find that person, and that person will most likely have their own candidates in mind.

Advertisement
Why do I have a feeling we aren’t being proactive.

What?
1633284731343.jpeg

Huh?
images

Advertisement
Yes, we can be certain that several agents of coaches have reached to to UM's trustees, and vice versa. That's what agents are for.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reach out? The perfect candidate will just land in our lap. Wait and see.
I hear Mccloud going to make the transition to head coach at the end of the year. He understands the players, and knows what it takes to be a hurricane. Plus he knows how to get 7 years of eligability. Could you imagine how much senior leadership wed have? We BAK!!

mario shouldn't be our top option in my opinion...he's in the top 5, but we can't put all our eggs in the mario basket. hugh freeze, lane kiffin, bill clark, mark stoops, joe brady, mario cristobal
Joe Brady will tell UM to kick rocks. Waste of time. The guy's next stop will be HC in the NFL.

Honestly, until Blake is replaced, what's the point? It's silly to even bother to start searching until you've made that move and started searching for a new AD. Coaches won't come somewhere if they don't know if their boss is even going to be around. Frankly, Blake James getting fired tomorrow is the best thing that can happen, because that buys the school time to find that person, and that person will most likely have their own candidates in mind.
The point is firing Diaz soon and having a home run hire ready to announce is the only way for Blake to save face and his job.

Advertisement
Back