Is someone reaching out to coaches now?

From what I here, agents for head coaches across the country have been lined up outside the Hecht. Coaches love our stadium being located 45 minutes from campus and the overwhelming fan support at games.
Now it’s one thing to want Manny and Flake gone, I do, it is quite another to post some stuff like this here. I mean if there is no hope and you are sticking around, you must be a glutton for punishment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
React out to who? I'm sure our next great hear coach is already on staff. We could jump on them quickly and cheaply! We'll laugh about it in a couple of years after we've won a couple rings and got it cheap.
jim carrey nod GIF by Showtime

I hear Mccloud going to make the transition to head coach at the end of the year. He understands the players, and knows what it takes to be a hurricane. Plus he knows how to get 7 years of eligability. Could you imagine how much senior leadership wed have? We BAK!!
I don't want a coach older than Saban

Advertisement
Why do I have a feeling we aren’t being proactive.
Contacting other coaches isn't being proactive. Fire the current ******* coach, the world will know there's an opening, then you start putting feelers out for an end of season hire.

You have a "feeling" we aren't being proactive? Of course you do. Diaz and James are still employed by UM.

Advertisement
Why do I have a feeling we aren’t being proactive.
Proactive is not how we operate.
We tend to do it as lazy as possible and preferably if we don't have to leave the building the better. Also if we can wrap it up in 30 minutes its a plus.

Advertisement
Amigo, my post had nothing to do with hope for the team or the program. It alludes to the fact that while Miami fan thinks Miami is a great destination for a HC, it may not be scene as a highly desirable a job bye a coach who is in a position to pick and choose his next gig. I remember Richt talking about Miami a year ore two before he got canned at Georgia and he said there were some big obstacles a coach at Miami had to overcome their.

There is hope. Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And a good thing never dyes.
Thx Andy !!!!

FWIW, heard there were recently some important people at the Rusty Pelican.

Hard to tell what they were saying though; almost as if they were .... silent.

Advertisement
Back