Is Rhett Lashlee still on staff?

If Lashlee's offense was this attacking,

hammer.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a weird thread because I got a funny feeling when Chris Stock reported from practice that he saw Garcia having a one on one convo with Likens, and that it just seemed odd to him for some reason. That coupled with the Lashlee to UConn and Likens being groomed (passing game coordinator) rumors had me 🤔🤔
uconn lost to a fcs school (Holy Cross) that gives no football scholarships. That place is a dumpster fire

I think we have a QB issue, not an OC issue. 70% of those runs were bad decisions by King. I think King and his bad decisions are far more of a problem than lashlee. The 4th down QB sneak (audible) from the 1 yard line, was a king mistake too.

In my opinion, King is stunting the offense badly, becuase he can’t see the entire field nor make all the throws. And he decision making in the RPO game is highly suspect. He makes bad reads out of it.

I think this offense would look totally different with a new QB, that can make better reads and all the throws
Then it would still be on the coach for playing the wrong guy. Unless of course he is the best we have.

Advertisement
I think we have a QB issue, not an OC issue. 70% of those runs were bad decisions by King. I think King and his bad decisions are far more of a problem than lashlee. The 4th down QB sneak (audible) from the 1 yard line, was a king mistake too.

In my opinion, King is stunting the offense badly, becuase he can’t see the entire field nor make all the throws. And he decision making in the RPO game is highly suspect. He makes bad reads out of it.

I think this offense would look totally different with a new QB, that can make better reads and all the throws

This guy is generally the worst and has posted some version of this exact post maybe 1200 times like we didn’t hear him the previous 1199, but I’ll give him that IMO King made some really bad decisions on Saturday and it cost us a lot of productivity. I believe some of it has to do with his decision making and some of it has to do with him not being 100% healthy. I was hoping the struggles he had in his decision making in the zone read game last year were due to it being his first year in the system (contrary to popular belief, he didn’t run a lot of it at Houston) and the shortened off-season. But it continued Saturday. There are no excuses anymore. He’s 24 years old, he’s seen it all, and he’s been working with Lashlee for almost 2 years.

Where this guy goes off the rails again is when he criticizes his ability to throw the ball. If anything, he threw the ball better on Saturday than he did overall last year. The ball had zip, it was on time, and it was accurate almost all day. Even in the bubble game, the ball was generally on the correct shoulder. We talked all off-season about his ability to throw the deep ball. The TD to X was a ******* dime and go back and watch the play at the end of the half where Rambo drew that terrible PI call. That ball was PERFECT. It landed right on the chalk, if Rambo just runs underneath it rather than chicken fighting with the DB it’s a touchdown. He threw nice balls over the middle to X and Harley. I was super impressed with his throwing Saturday. But his decision making in the run game is still poor, and if he’s not going to pull the ball and run, ever (because he’s not willing or able), just scrap the scheme and let’s run a traditional spread. Lashlee did it with Buchele at SMU.

Advertisement
This guy is generally the worst and has posted some version of this exact post maybe 1200 times like we didn’t hear him the previous 1199, but I’ll give him that IMO King made some really bad decisions on Saturday and it cost us a lot of productivity. I believe some of it has to do with his decision making and some of it has to do with him not being 100% healthy. I was hoping the struggles he had in his decision making in the zone read game last year were due to it being his first year in the system (contrary to popular belief, he didn’t run a lot of it at Houston) and the shortened off-season. But it continued Saturday. There are no excuses anymore. He’s 24 years old, he’s seen it all, and he’s been working with Lashlee for almost 2 years.

Where this guy goes off the rails again is when he criticizes his ability to throw the ball. If anything, he threw the ball better on Saturday than he did overall last year. The ball had zip, it was on time, and it was accurate almost all day. Even in the bubble game, the ball was generally on the correct shoulder. We talked all off-season about his ability to throw the deep ball. The TD to X was a ******* dime and go back and watch the play at the end of the half where Rambo drew that terrible PI call. That ball was PERFECT. It landed right on the chalk, if Rambo just runs underneath it rather than chicken fighting with the DB it’s a touchdown. He threw nice balls over the middle to X and Harley. I was super impressed with his throwing Saturday. But his decision making in the run game is still poor, and if he’s not going to pull the ball and run, ever (because he’s not willing or able), just scrap the scheme and let’s run a traditional spread. Lashlee did it with Buchele at SMU.
So basically he continued to make really bad decisions but his balls are nicer than last year.

Advertisement
Lashle needs to move up into the booth and call a game like O'Brien did for Alabama. See what the defense is doing from a better vantage point.
Yeah because he is absolutely failing to see loaded boxes and what defenses are doing…

embarrassing at times

I think you are making a very intimate assumption.

or perhaps first-hand knowledge.

Do you baby!
It was actually an attempt to add humor to a very depressing situation but you managed to one up me. I wish they would have done King a favor and moved him to slot but given that we already have Harley and X, I don’t think he would see the field as often as he would prefer. Going to be interesting to see just how long we continue to ride this train.

Advertisement
Back