Is Rhett Lashlee still on staff?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
DJkWzaP.gif

Advertisement
I think we have a QB issue, not an OC issue. 70% of those runs were bad decisions by King. I think King and his bad decisions are far more of a problem than lashlee. The 4th down QB sneak (audible) from the 1 yard line, was a king mistake too.

In my opinion, King is stunting the offense badly, becuase he can’t see the entire field nor make all the throws. And he decision making in the RPO game is highly suspect. He makes bad reads out of it.

I think this offense would look totally different with a new QB, that can make better reads and all the throws

This is a weird thread because I got a funny feeling when Chris Stock reported from practice that he saw Garcia having a one on one convo with Likens, and that it just seemed odd to him for some reason. That coupled with the Lashlee to UConn and Likens being groomed (passing game coordinator) rumors had me 🤔🤔

Advertisement
I think we have a QB issue, not an OC issue. 70% of those runs were bad decisions by King. I think King and his bad decisions are far more of a problem than lashlee. The 4th down QB sneak (audible) from the 1 yard line, was a king mistake too.

In my opinion, King is stunting the offense badly, becuase he can’t see the entire field nor make all the throws. And he decision making in the RPO game is highly suspect. He makes bad reads out of it.

I think this offense would look totally different with a new QB, that can make better reads and all the throws
So you have a reliable source that he called an audible?? Can you enlighten us with the sources name. TIA

Advertisement
Back