Is NIL drying up, or

Advertisement
Advertisement
I understand what people are saying, but please raise your hand if you have spent over $10M to make Miami's NIL relevant.

I've been consistent all along. Two years ago, I was speaking up for "move in silence" when many posters wanted to freaking dance on the roofs of cars to publicize and celebrate that Miami was riiiiiiich. Don't make me pull receipts....

Mr. Ruiz has done wonderful things for UM, and I'm glad that he can continue to do so in a lower-profile manner.

I understand what people are saying, but please raise your hand if you have spent over $10M to make Miami's NIL relevant.

I've been consistent all along. Two years ago, I was speaking up for "move in silence" when many posters wanted to freaking dance on the roofs of cars to publicize and celebrate that Miami was riiiiiiich. Don't make me pull receipts....

Mr. Ruiz has done wonderful things for UM, and I'm glad that he can continue to do so in a lower-profile manner.
It all came to a head with Rashada. UF had egg on its face after that one. I'm glad we haven't heard more public declarations.

Dude came in here and poured more into this program than the last like 30 years combined

Something we’ve BEGGED for

I have no time for people that criticize him. He’s a billionaire brand builder and one of the biggest assets we’ve ever had

If you (not you but fans know general) don’t like his antics maybe you should go become a billionaire and do it the way you think it should be done?

Advertisement
Dude came in here and poured more into this program than the last like 30 years combined

Something we’ve BEGGED for

I have no time for people that criticize him. He’s a billionaire brand builder and one of the biggest assets we’ve ever had

If you (not you but fans know general) don’t like his antics maybe you should go become a billionaire and do it the way you think it should be done?

I’ll drink to that 🥃

Let’s go!!

Advertisement
I dont care if we are loud or quiet about it..but clearly if we got the likes of JGibson, DStone, JScott, DStewart and the 5* DT from Cali all seriously considering us we arent promising them lifetime passes to the Miami Zoo as NIL. There is money out there.

And Ruiz probably took a lower profile because he realized not everyone is happy about him flaunting his fortune. I am sure he thought being the national face of NIL would be great for the students-athletes but he forgot about how much most of the media still hates the thought of UM being back...Haters in the media have made it their business to try and play IRS auditor and figure out where every dime of his fortune is coming from to make him and UM look silly. Nobody likes the idea of UM swinging money with the big boys. They already have to deal with USC and Texas opening the bank vault and upsetting the SEC/Big 10 traditional apple cart.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back