Is my life this pathetic?

Cribby

All-American
Premium
That I'm so happy over somebody I don't know getting fired? I mean I'm ecstatic.

I was sitting in the living room with family and blurted out " they fired him, they finally canned his ***". I had to tell somebody, then texted all my friends.

I'm a giddy school girl.

How pathetic is this?

Advertisement
I've flooded any and all forms of social media with the articles and everything. I rode through Auburn (AL) with my Miami flag (just recently put back on my car) flying and shouting to the world he was gone.

I almost broke the door to the living room where the phone is to call my stepfather (a true Miami fan) with the news.

Of course his response was 'Well god**** it took em ******* long enough.' And I agreed

Advertisement
That I'm so happy over somebody I don't know getting fired? I mean I'm ecstatic.

I was sitting in the living room with family and blurted out " they fired him, they finally canned his ***". I had to tell somebody, then texted all my friends.

I'm a giddy school girl.

How pathetic is this?

This was the best day as a Hurricane since 2002.

I'm sitting here, kinda so-so on the firing, frustrated at how bad this recruiting class could turn out to be if they don't hold it together. This isn't the right time to be showing the biggest signs of instability.

It’s not pathetic. I don’t hate the guy. It’s not his fault our ****** admin hired him and expected him to turn it around, if I were him I would have tried to keep my job too. They should have hired elsewhere five years ago. A part of me felt bad for the guy even though it was apparent he had to be gone a long time ago. The other part of me realized If i don’t do my job effectively I get canned too and i’m sure as **** not making the 2.5 mil that golden was, and i’d like to think i’m doing a much better job too (not that it’s saying much)

Advertisement
I ran a red light and almost t-boned what looked like a church van as my phone started blowing up with the news. Pretty sure any reasonable judge that follows college football would have let me off had I actually killed someone.

Advertisement
Back