Is Mario Cristobal a scrub?

Nah, the CIS narrative is that Mario isn't a good coach because his team loses more than it wins. If he starts to win actual football games, that narrative will change. If Miami actually puts a good football product on the field and the team actually wins at a high level, nobody will complain about the terrible coaching job.

You must be new here. Ppl complained when Mark Richt had this team ranked 2nd in the country and couldn’t wait to say “see I told you so”.

Advertisement
You must be new here. Ppl complained when Mark Richt had this team ranked 2nd in the country and couldn’t wait to say “see I told you so”.
I guarantee you 95% of the complaints would stop if Mario actually won games. Would a handful of weirdos still *****? Probably but pretty much every “mope” is just ****ed because they’re tired of all the losing.

That's nonsense. Everyone was sky high after we thrashed ND and there wasn't a lurker in sight. The crash back down was brutal.

Advertisement
Back